1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 I'm Struggling To Find Things To Do To My Multi!

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by tiktokrick, Feb 25, 2019.

1. The rapid bike was £357 from Calsport. The quick shifter is another £300 so that will have to wait for now. Will be an easy fit tho now the loom is in as it just connects to one of the attachments on that plus a couple of couplings I believe

2. That reminds me. I have always charged the levers for shorter ones.
    I have short Pazzo's on all my bikes. Huge difference and improvement in shifting.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Check the screen and make sure your comfortable with that. Plenty info on this website and on my fourth now !! Also seat can be a bit firm for distance. You and the passenger.
    Otherwise a great bike

4. Is that the Pazzo shorty lever?

5. My ASV shorty levers for anyone who is interested.

20190219_170402.jpg

6. I've been looking to de cat my 1200s, now it's out of guarantee perhaps this is the time to do it.
    I had a bit of insurance grief when renewing last week.
    I pay about £400 on a multi bike policy, an old 999 and the multistrada.
    They wanted to double that for a full system change, end can only was fine.
    After I told them how silly that sounded they then went away and came back with a policy that was all the bits I needed and allowing for a full system change for £35 less than last year.
    So I now can change the exhaust without notifying them.
    Now all I have to do is decide which one, all help appreciated.

7. I declared my decat, bungs,guards,levers and paid £63 half was admin fees. Bennetts insurance.

8. I have a decat Arrows system on my DVT. In my opinion, and also some of my peers, it has the best sound. It is also half the price of a full Termi. I've previously had a MIVV full system on my 2010 Multi but it was a bit harsh sounding and Chris Smith Racing reckoned the MIVV decat pipe didn't flow well and cost power, though that could well have been redesigned by now.

9. Did you need to change anything else?

10. This was Bennetts, I guess they are only agents?

11. This is the folding short option from Pazzo. I have non-folding on the Monster.

Pazzo left.jpg

Pazzo right.jpg

Screenshot from 2019-03-04 20:04:16.png

12. Have you tried riding it more?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Yes I think so

14. If you've been married a while and still are getting regular sex, then get an intercom for when you take her on the bike touring. If you are married and not getting regular sex, then buy yourself an ipod when she is your pillion. :D

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. Does the sex have to be with the wife?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. Sounds like your partner bought themselves an iPod..

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Sod that, I want to enjoy riding, partners stay at home

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information