1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Immaculate 996r

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Fraser, Feb 1, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ambitions above and beyond their stations.;)

2. That’s because it isn’t a 998

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. And priced accordingly:thinkingface:

4. bump and thread resurrection. now £22,950 :upyeah:

5. I sold my F4 RR on CC, although my blade SP didn’t close to asking so sold the following week via autotrader. If nothing else, it’s exciting, for the last 30 mins or so.

• Like Like x 1
  6. If it helps, i've three bikes up 4 sale at the minute and only one enquiry so far in eighteen days & counting.

• Like Like x 1
  7. and even that was me :kissing_heart:

8. Oh it was you then, sorry next time out i'll ship it to Australia without hesitation.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Did it not meet its reserve Fraser ? Can’t believe it’s not sold yet

10. Unbelievably £250 under reserve. I immediately said would take that and CC supposed to be sorting but gone bit quiet :confused:. We'll see. But did take it out for warm up today......its bloody gorgeous

upload_2022-8-21_13-34-27.jpeg

#51 Fraser, Aug 21, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2022
    • Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2

11. If it's "bloody gorgeous" keep it!!!

12. If only that easy. Got 2 other "gorgeous" bikes and unfortunately can't justify 3 at the moment. And it's the most uncomfortable

13. Fair enough - what are the other two?

14. It's a great looking bike, despite the younger forum members opinions over it's styling. As has been said, I am not sure the current economic climate is helping, with many people wary of making a large purchase, for what is likely to be a form of transport purely for fun/leisure. If you are in no rush to sell it, I would hold onto it until things pick up. Better than it languishing for weeks online unsold, as that potentially gives a buyer more leverage, if they see it has struggled to receive any sensible offers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Agreed. It's still 'live' on here but nowhere else and will just leave it tucked up in the garage :upyeah::cool:

16. Sold and on its way to new owner in Switzerland :confused:
    We can close this thread :upyeah:

• Like Like x 6
  17. The land of penal speeding fines......I got one for riding my bicycle too fast down a hill :worried:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
  18. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information