1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Immigrant

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Capetonian, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Welcome dude, sure Welsh Wales will treat you well

3. My apologies, this bike issue has all happened in last 48 hours so bit of a panic . We have load shedding 7.5 hours per days so it’s a nightmare with getting anything . Sorry again

• Love You Love You x 1
  4. Really enjoy Swansea plus Mumbles and Gower stunning , our only child finishing her degree at Seansea Uni

• Like Like x 1
  5. Done Newport

6. Done Newport , no comparison to Swansea

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. I haven’t been to any of these places I have just seen them on TV and in parodies etc. I am pretty sure Dr. Who lives in Cardiff though!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Ah, offspring at Swansea Uni - that's why you chose Swansea? Funny how kids start to determine your life choices :D
    Shame to hear about Cape Town, I've never been but know a few from there - best not visit in the near future now :(

9. welcome capetonian

10. Thanks everyone and apologies again for repeated post , old fart from Cape Town

11. Sheffield :)

12. Welcome Capey! I did the same thing in 2002, now happily settled in Vietnam. What has happened in SA and continues to happen is sad beyond words.

Enjoy!

13. You can't talk about Swansea like that, how very dare you...

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. Welcome to the Forum Capetonian:upyeah:

15. Will these go on the ends?
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DUCATI-D...677179&hash=item3b36192818:g:x5IAAOSwnwpcdTSc

Are the exhausts standard, or aftermarket? As has been said, the noise is subjective and depends on the tester's attitude, however there are many push-in baffles available on ebay. Consider buying a pair even if only for future MOTs to placate a 'keen' tester. It may be worth popping by his place and asking about the subject before taking the bike there... shop around, maybe

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_...affles.TRS0&_nkw=exhaust+can+baffles&_sacat=0

ps Welcome and good luck

#37 Borgo Panigale, Mar 13, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
  16. I thought the mumbles was a language spoken by da yoof

17. Out of the flying pan into the fire,;)...but hey welcome aboard.:upyeah:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. I used to live and work in the Mumbles. Gateway to the Gower - bit jealous TBH.
    You must have ice creams at Joe’s. Best ice cream in the world.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information