1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Impulse Buying Strikes Again

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Bodie, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Textiles on a Multi. :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Congratulations.

Leather jacket with high end armoured jeans.
    Textiles (full or with jeans).
    Two piece leathers if you want high end protection.

The onsie doesn’t work for me with a multi. Just my opinion.

An excuse to spend some more dosh too:upyeah:

3. FFS.....stop posting your grindr pics !!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Isn't that a gay dating site? Personally I've never been on there being a heterosexual and I'm not sure that posting a photo of myself wearing a leather racing suit is gay anyway, especially when asking is it's suitable attire for riding a Multi.

Though I do remember a scene from Police Academy in the Blue Oyster where they are wearing leather, so maybe it's caught on :joy:

Ps. If you are referring to my photo in leathers in the other post that are too small, that was posted as a laugh, no more no less! I'm not here to cause a fuss. I just happened to join as I'm getting back into riding after years away and have bought myself a new Pikes Peak and I'm looking to share experiences with fellow Ducati owners and maybe meet some new friends to share a brew and a butty after a blast around the UK :upyeah:

5. Always about the butty with you lot eh o_O

6. This is (mostly) a very friendly and informative forum, (mostly) free from the toxic "bants" of Facebook and other forums. The odd member takes a joke too far (sometimes it's not even @Wayne58), but the forum comprises (mostly) humans and (mostly) males... and so the testosterone gets a bit much sometimes. During these off-season times when forum members can't be out on the roads getting their elbows down, cutting through a set of Supercorsas in 500 miles and generally being rather bad-to-the-bone I think tempers may get a little frayed.

Welcome though, hope you enjoy the forum. It's worth becoming a subscriber as you get a Halfords discount that likely covers more than the £15 cost the first time you use it. There are some properly clued-up forum members too, so for any esoteric technical or data questions you'll often find the answer here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Pictures/Spec?

8. Well Stang, I don't have any pics of the actual bike as I purchased it over the phone (though hoping to pop over to the dealer tomorrow to see it) but I can show you my Mustang V8 289 3sp manual that I've just imported from the US :grinning:
    IMG_0599.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  9. Good toys skills!

#30 Fire3500, Jan 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  10. And a quad in the back ground to play on

I also note a punch bag which if you used you maybe able to fit in your leathers:p

11. Looks clean, and very similar to a friends car (see photo). Mines the white coupe (on its winter wheels here as American chrome really doesn't like our salted roads and this was one of our Easter run outs). The good thing with Mustangs is you can do loads to them to make them what you want....mine's had a fair bit of suspension work, some engine tweeks etc. We're fitting 3-point seatbelts to all 4 seats and power front disc brakes for our winter tasks this year. _MG_7042.JPG .

• Like Like x 2
  12. Wear what you like, as long as its not a gimp suit and a strap on.

Been impulse buying myself today :joy::upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Screenshot_20180105-215456.png

14. Fuck....some serious dish being thrown around.....as a father of 3 kids (and being just after Xmas) I'd just like to say that buying a ti gear shifter bolt for the hyper was my limit...

15. This time of year keep a look out for the sales and buy some new kit.

16. Shouldv bought a motard dammit!! Way way better...

17. Ducati makes a great jean and agv does too

18. What's a motard?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information