1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In Three Minds

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by mjw, Nov 21, 2019.

1. A bit late reply on this one but workout if you want a sports bike or a naked bike first & then the second question is do you want to spend the extra on a few more upgrade bits or stick with the base model.:thinkingface:.........or maybe just buy a nineties classic.:):upyeah:

2. Welcome, Multistradas are available?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Welcome mate. One other thing to think about when making your choice - Check the insurance price difference on anything over £20,000, that may influence your thinking. With the V4, I was £265 when I put in £19,999, went up to £1535 when I went over £20,000 on the price comparison sites.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Such great advice Stephen, thank you. Just checked on a bike over £20,000, it added £1000 to my quote.

• Useful Useful x 2
  5. That's a little unfair, I doubt very much that Dianne has spent SF V4 money on her face :thinkingface:

6. didnt Corbyn spend a lil something on Abbotts face back in the day?

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. God I hope so, pity decent camera phones weren't around as it'd be the celebrity sex tape of the century o_O

8. Probably a bit far....just saying

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I can't stand the women ,but there are a lot of people who would rightly so find this pretty offensive ?

10. To be honest I saw it as Corbyn and Abbot and didn't make the connection you did first time round :confused:

11. Fair enough ,but there would be a lot of people in this day and age who must certainly would !

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Offending post deleted.

13. Wow I didn’t realise that would offend people, of which I can only say I’m sorry some of you took offence.. I thought this forum was supposed to be like a pub chat.
    If that was considered offensive then I suggest nobody comes to the pubs in Oxfordshire for a chat

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Gen 4 Beemer...sorted

15. They will. Coz they’re fekin ace!!

16. I’m still at a loss why it was deemed so offensive to some :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. It was not that somebody found it offensive per se ,but do you not think that in this day and age that depicting a black person as a monkey could cause offence ? This is not your local pub as Hyper insinuated but the foremost International Ducati Forum .

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  18. tbh i didnt make that connection till you just mentioned it and was wondering why it was bad! (i can be a lil slow mind!)... i guess if people see it that way its offensive but JC is white and he was likening him to a monkey also....
    not trying to start an argument on this, just the way i see it...

19. I don't think anybody was saying the post was intentional racist ,but the last thing we want to see is the Ducati community
    in the papers for all the wrong reasons :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. ahhh.... that is a good point!! another thing i didnt think about....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information