1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Incredible! Check this out...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by 470four, Mar 11, 2012.

1. truly exceptional stuff. What amazed me is how little advertising there is connected with which tyres he uses considering how much of a factor they (possibly) are.. No amount of squinting in slo-mo helped me on above footage, but apparently they are Michelin.

2. Very impressive. Saw a bit of it on Eurosport at the weekend, when he threw a proper strop at his assistant for cocking up times so he dropped a point on time penalty. Have to say with all these types of events now that when they pan out all you se is a gaggle of photographers and cameramen around the action. I'd be proper pissed off paying top dollar to see the action to find out the best seats have gone to the cameras etc. What's wrong with 1 official camera guy?!?

3. Tyres make a difference, but not a huge amount, most of the big names use the same tyres, its down to skill and Tony has an amazing talent.
    Last years indoor at NEC he cleaned two sections where all the others couldn't.
    I wish he would do the Scott trial or the 5 day scottish, be great to watch.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information