1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Independent Workshop Map

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by efcbluepete, Oct 21, 2016.

1. great thread & idea

2. Whoever loaded Louigi Moto (and CJS) put the pin in the wrong place 3/4 of a mile south west of the actual site which is not that obvious unless you know where it is. The actual location is off King Lane next to The Original Cider Company, Google map already has it identified

3. hmm - I guess the one loaded by one of our members is per the google search criteria, whereas the little blue one when you zoom right in has been added some other way? hopefully when somebody clicks on the icon for LM/CJS the address and phone number are the important info to start with.

Is the address correct when clicking on the member added icon?

Peter

4. Pete, address and postcode are good. CJS also has a small blue icon remote from its current location. Not been able to work out how to get anomalies like this corrected as they exist cross Google maps

5. I thought he had gone abroad?

6. Tim at Motivation Cheltenham/Gloucester

Can someone pin him for me ta :)

7. I've tried to put up pro twins , south godstone, surrey but I'm thick
    Great guys , can't praise them enough

8. Sorry Viv, can't seem to locate them with a google search.

Done

Done

struggling too. (edit) now fixed.

Pete

#29 efcbluepete, Feb 27, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  9. Moto-Vation, Cheltenham now added

10. Cheers Pete

11. You super star :upyeah:

12. I`ve just been told today that Forza Italia in Silverstone have closed. Shame, I bought a couple of bikes from them and had been using them for servicing until recently.
    On a brighter note I recommend Iain Rhodes formerly of Forza Italia and at Baines before that. He left Forza a few years ago and has set up his own workshop in Northampton just outside the town centre. It is called RPM bikes, previously Rhodes and Track, and is well worth a visit. He is knowledgeable, helpful, friendly , enthusiastic and you get offered coffee the moment you arrive.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Still seems to be live on Facebook

14. Forza Italia are closed ?

15. Yes, they are now closed.
    But not when I posted that over a year ago ;)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  16. Marked Moto Forza Italia as Closed.
    Added Ray Petty Meccanica, London SE10 0PX

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Don’t know if it’s an iPhone thing but when I click on the link at the beginning of this thread, all I get is my own location.

18. How about Dave Robinson Motorcycles, of 360 Old York Rd, Wandsworth, London SW18 1SS ?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Andy that was at Forza is also starting up on his own - also building some cafe racers I believe - will add when he gets new workshop

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information