1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Indian Ftr1200

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Masklin, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Popped a deposit down this morning to reserve a spot in the queue for one of these next year. Fingers crossed concept to production doesn’t see too many significant changes as it seriously ticks my boxes, and all the trade shenanigans don’t add significant unnecessary cost to it...

70D1E7E9-3669-4F9B-B554-7A6F130149D0.jpeg

• Like Like x 18
  2. Looks fabulous:upyeah::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Seat looks comfy.....

Bike looks cool though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Does it come with its own ‘wall of death’?
    :)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I hope not! :astonished::yum

6. Seriously love this bike!
    Would trade my 800 Scrambler in for that bike.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'd be surprised if the carbon front end makes it into production unless they do a limited edition model if sales are positive.
    It is a fantastic looking bike and I hope it comes off for you

• Like Like x 1
  8. When Indian announced at Wheels and Waves a few weeks ago that it was going into production they showed a much more productionised, if that's a word, version to a select few folk there but they had to sign a non disclosure agreement. Not sure if that was just pictures or whether they had an actual bike there though. But from what I've seen posted online, including from the designer of it, production version is (at the moment anyway) quite close to concept. Can but hope!

9. I was reading last night, apparently production ready but being released in november.
    They’re just teasing us. I love the design.
    Also saying it will be priced to sell in good numbers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. The Sturgis rally is on in the states in 12 days and it's one of America's biggest bike shows. Indian also has a dealership there so I wouldn't mind guessing that they might publicly debut the bike there

• Like Like x 1
  11. The designer of it is on Instagram and is happy to engage with the community. This was his comment there when Indian announced it was going into production...

1B997A42-CE07-40C1-A3A0-61D6222C5296.png F48A2985-A698-44C0-91A3-6B3AA5EF5931.png

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lovely mate. :upyeah:
    And to make your day, I found exclusive spy shots of the final production model. It's gonna be awesome dude.. .. .:D

images.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 7
    • WTF WTF x 1
  13. I've got the jacket to match on order...

s-l1600-13.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. That's a beauty right there sir :cool:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Told this morning, by someone who saw the production version stuff Indian showed at Wheels and Waves, that the production version will not disappoint!

16. You seen the YouTube video of it flying around the storm drain in America proper cool bike

• Like Like x 1
  17. Didn't Travis Pastrama just jump one all over Vegas?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information