1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Indian Ftr1200

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Masklin, Jul 21, 2018.

2. Spoke with a dealer the other day, no showed me some “fuzzy” pics.

Looks nice but not; as nice as I was hoping

3. Think pictures are not helping it

4. If the pictures are true, then this is what was promised
    [​IMG]

and this is what seems to have become,I genuinely hope this isn't the case

[​IMG]

• WTF WTF x 1
  5. That’s a shame, the concept looked great.

Loved the flat track look.

What have they done to the seat!!!!

6. It looks like the seat has not been properly fixed into position..

I hope manufacturers nick KTM’s latest headlight design and start applying them to retro looking bikes, it removes all the bulk upfront.

7. Shit alive, that's hideous. Bears no resemblance to the concept at all. The frame and rear suspension set-up is completely different and the exhaust system looks like it's been pinched from a Ducati Scrambler. What a dog's breakfast. Surely that's a hoax picture of a fake bike thrown together from disparate bits. If not, I can't see how they'll sell a single one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I popped into a multi franchise on Wednesday to pick up some Vanvan service bits and they are an Indian dealer too. They had some lovely kit for sale. Didn't see the Ftr1200 but it looks great in the pic!

9. Concepts rarely get from concept to production intact.

I’ll reserve judgement until the official release but as long as I’m happy with prettty much everything except the exhaust, which will undoubtedly attract the after market manufacturers, then my deposit will be staying deposited.

10. Looks like there’s going to be some sort of official reveal in a few days...

11. I reckon the picture was a trick, I think it will look ok

12. There’s bound to be some differences to the concept, especially the exhaust because of the need for catalytic converter and serious silencers. But I’m hopeful it’s not toooooo different :cool:

13. Think the official reveal is this evening at the show in Germany that’s on just now, seen these posted online though. Exhaust isn’t ideal, but that’s modern exhausts for you, there’s enough of the concept there to keep me in the queue however. The after market suppliers will no doubt be busy working already...

8297CD1C-43BD-4384-AB84-B60B280F9662.jpeg 81E50986-8046-4561-84B3-1B8042FE8863.jpeg 18C1091F-66E3-416B-9928-3CA3E4BD3264.jpeg FC56D3E0-1F58-46C0-90D3-9D6B97A0C40C.jpeg CEC1FF17-0A24-4149-9292-6036D1983C44.jpeg

14. I like it, change exhaust, mirrors, rear number plate holder it will look good and different

15. And remember it's just a picture many bikes look a lot better in the flesh, I think it will be good

16. Maybe the frame wants to be more of a similar colour to the engine area too so it just blends in rather than making it stand out and looking further from the concept, it's ok :upyeah:

17. I like it, could do with black or gray forks though!

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. The S works for me, deposit staying deposited.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information