1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insomnia

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by El Toro, Jan 3, 2013.

1. im just going to bed after ive had a bacon sandwich for my breakfast or is it supper

2. My sleep has been f**ed up for the last three years, takes too long for my body clock to adapt to the four hours difference when i get home from work, I usually wake around 4.30am for a couple of weeks and then gradually get an extra hour a week after that. But then its time to go back to work. I would love a lye in till 8am would do.

3. Ugh, it's so bloody windy

4. Rejoice in the wind as you lie in under your warm duvet, knowing that your house isn't going to blow down.

It isn't, is it??

5. From the sound it's making, I wouldn't rule it out. Very surprised the TV areal is still up

6. good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm up. My fault, went to bed way too early. There's only so many old episodes of QI one can take...

8. :frown: Morning everyone

9. Morning chaps

10. Now I've got the fkin' hump:mad:

Getting bored, so I opened a present from my Brother - Fucking Casey fucking Stoner - Pushing the limits:mad:

I'm gonna punch him when I see him next.

• Like Like x 1
  11. The tight arsed monkey will have got it from the bargain bin :wink:

12. I'm gonna bitch-slap the baldy-headed little borrower when I see him, he knows I hate Moaner:mad:

13. Serves you right for opening your presents early,:eek:

14. Been awake since 3.30am :rolleyes:

15. I slept rather well considering I've got yet another sodding cold:mad:

16. why suffer take something.

17. Half a bottle of tequila should do it.

18. I don't like to take any tabs at all

Do Not Sell My Personal Information