1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insurance-auto Renew-don’t Do It!!!

Discussion in 'Insurance - Sponsored by Ducati Insurance' started by Symon Moore, Jun 22, 2020.

1. :upyeah:It does baffle the mind sometimes like you say strange!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. The reality is lots of people just auto renew and don't challenge ,not just insurance ,mobile phones,TV/Broadband,breakdown cover etc
    So if they can make any extra few hundred pound and keep you on the books for zero effort why wouldn't they.
    Always shop around and go back with a price you can quote, very rare they wont match or get close.
    I have just given my notice to leave Virgin media after the price jumped up after my contract ended, they offered £15 a month off right there but I said no better deals out there . I know the retention team will phone me in the next couple of weeks with a better deal ,always do .

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Keep us posted on that one if you would bigralphie. I keep meaning to play that game with them so it would be good to have some intel.

4. Hi Cobnett
    So a guy from retentions called last night at 17.30 the upshot is I was paying £42 it had gone up to £61 ,he has locked it at £33 for 18months all the same TV/broadband/phone package. Just waiting for the new contract to be emailed to confirm

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. I had to auto renew this year with the cars. Got totally stiffed.
    It was smack bang after lockdown. When I went online I’d get the ‘phone us’ prompt. And course couldn’t get through. The fuckers!!:mad:

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information