1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insurance For Bikes Kept In House?

Discussion in 'Insurance - Sponsored by Ducati Insurance' started by Dave, Aug 22, 2020.

1. But following public outcry and review, many tower blocks have since been demolished.

The lack of adequate ventilation, insulation, sound isolation, and lack of gardens made them unpopular, and the now evident problems stemming from cladding systems shall likely lead to more going.

2. Virtually everything in a spray can uses highly volatile hydrocarbons, like butane and propane.

3. Fixed that for you...

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Around West London they are still going up.... just look left and right on the elevated section of the M4 or A40M

5. Nothing much seems to be changing. Hundreds of blocks with thousands of residents still live in building cladded with the same materials, fitted in the same way. Grenfel disaster was June 14, 2017 -three years ago...
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-48609595?intlink_from_url=&

The latest building/ planning regs allow office block conversions with apartments of 16sq metres and no windows. In areas without schools, parking or parks, much less gardens.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-53650657

#25 Jez900ie, Aug 23, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
  6. Sorry Chris, modern regs for attached or integral garages, older stuff is what it is :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Petrol vapours are more volatile than the petrol and storing it in the home could be a potential for an explosion
    The vapours usually lay low
    Good ventilation required as is the temperature

Personally I wouldn’t store any petrol inside the home

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. I would rather a bike in my house, than a Beko appliance.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Reserved spaces for two in the lounge :)

20868BF6-6958-4AAE-867E-20ABB2D76B99.jpeg

• Like Like x 4

10. Ooooo I wonder which ones :D

11. I think that's a given, but with relevance to house/garage insurance, it's whether that older property is deemed Insurable but at a higher premium as a result or whether it's very difficult to get insured at all in the worst case.

#32 Chris, Aug 25, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
  12. Looks like a impending staged insurance claim shoot.;)...........before & after shots.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. bike in house no fuel

Do Not Sell My Personal Information