1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iom Tt 2018

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by saxman, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Weather will decide. If it's mega I'll be on 999 or an SS of some description.

2. Practice week this year.
    Sail on 26th, return 2nd June
    Got a rubbish sailing out, leaves Heysham @ 02.15am. So will get first dibs in the morning at cafe in Ramsey after waking up the fairies.

3. For those coming over for this year's TT, the Italian Bike Night is on again in Port Erin at the Rowany Golf Club on Tuesday 5th June. The Ducati Owners are commemorating 40 years since the return of Mike Hailwood and his winning ride in the TT on a Ducati. More details on the link below.

http://www.porterin.gov.im/s.nl/it.I/id.282/.f?sc=18&category=90

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1

4. Cheers for that

5. I’m going over for the full 2 weeks , taking my 1299 over in my van , been last 8 years but never taken my bike , cant wait

6. Luckily a very good friend of mine has just moved over there, so flying over and using bicycles to get around FFS

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm off for the full fortnight too hopefully with my 749s.

8. 10 days Fri to Mon covering Race week for us.
    Nothing wrong with the 02:15 from Heysham - don't have ride through Liverpool, don't need to book a day off work, I just have to get an early (5pm) finish, home for tea, 3 hour ride over the hills if its a nice evening or blast up the M62/M61/M6, snooze on the boat and as you say, first dibs in The Caff by the bus station in Douglas, then up to the homestay.
    A quick plug for FCX couriers on the island, always deal with our boxes of clothes & necessities, first class service.

9. Cheers

Should be there. Be on my rsv4. Mate has a dorso1200 but I think he'll be "going Austrian" on his rc8r....

10. 2 of us going from Heysham 14.15 on 1st June and back on 7.45 on the 10th June. Hoping to take my 999 (if its ready and my hip can stand it!) and my friend will be on a BMW R1200RS. Can't wait!

11. Same boat as me going out.... But can't get back until Monday the 11th..... Roll on, tt can't come soon enough

12. Same boat as me going out.... But can't get back until Monday the 11th..... Roll on, tt can't come soon enough

13. I’m going over on 21st for 3 weeks , nice to watch the atmosphere build

14. Three weeks on the Island - you're a glutton.

15. Im working over there so won't have much time to play, forecast is looking good for next week though , ill have some time on my hands to pull a few laps in I hope

16. Weve got an office over there too....be fucked if ive ever been in it though...

17. haha, I'm working on the bikes so not so bad , better than being stuck in an office

18. You spannering for a team then?

19. Yes only on a 600and 650 this year , so should have a bit of spare time

• Like Like x 1
  20. Which team...I'll come and find you...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information