1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iom Tt Advice On Viewing Points Please

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by HyperMac, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Don't forget the ducati evening at port erin

Was good last year.... If all well then I'll be having a look down, come and say hello.... Look out for white hypermotard, akra can, white arai lid

2. My ferry is Friday 0215, getting excited now. Pray for good weather!
    If you turn left by Balacrye, just before the wildlife park at Quarry Bends, you can sit in the hedge just before the Balacrye jump. You’re no longer allowed to sit in front of the jump unless you’re a photographer.
    Watch the Superbikes and see how far they jump, Rutter was almost vertical there last year!!
    Awesome!

3. Anywhere on the mountain if the weather forecast is good.
    Gorse Lea, Conker Trees and Hillberry are excellent and have facilities for those who are not prepared to sit in a remote spot with food and drink for the day with just a tree or hedge for convenience.
    There are hundreds of great little spots around the 37 miles, if you are not sure ask a marshall, or knock on a door and get some first hand local advice, it may be a polite No, or you may find a welcome with tea and biscuits.
    The forecast is not great, so be prepared for delays.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information