1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Irish Section?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by West Cork Paul, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Heh. If only you knew!

2. thats it, i'm telling Aodhan O'Riordain, me and him are tight, he will kick yo ass

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I welcome it. He knows where I live, right?

: o D

4. yip, on this here forum. kick your ass he will
    :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Some mate, telling the bullies where I live

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Soooooo, finm's Irish now so he is :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. yip, Irish blood, moved over in the 1700's

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  8. Aye.

Anything but English, that's our finderman.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. yip, on me grannies side. she would of kicked yo ass also.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. He'll be Persian next week. Phoenician the week after.

Aha!
    Nah mate, you're busted. English through and through you are. Bet you still have your bowler hat and your school tie. Craven.

11. go back far enough and me and you will be related
    goat,:scream: thats a thought init?

• WTF WTF x 1
  12. OMG....:scream: this thread is turning into another Brexit thread and we can't have that.

I was only joking about Eirexit, although the front page of the Marine Times does exemplify the lack of common sense in the common market/EU. As a matter of fact there's no way Ireland could Eirexit for the simple fact that it's borderline between what we pay to the EU and what we receive. I think 2017 was the first year since 1973 Ireland actually paid the EU more than it received; since joining the EU Ireland's pretty much been on the receiving end.

With regards to the Irish fishing fleet, to the best of my knowledge there are no big concerns that have cornered the quotas. There's a system of regional co-operatives here and the fishermen have shares in their respective co-ops. The reason the Spanish boats hoover everything up is there are so many of them and they have the largest boats, massive great floating factories; all paid for by the EU via the Spanish Govt which, over the years, has underwritten a loss making industry to the tune of almost €6 billion.:eek:

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. This thread has all got far too serious. @finm here's one for you. How the Irish get their tractor tyres to the tyre bay.:p
    IMG_2459.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  14. i don't do tyres, its beneath me. fuggin lorded gentry me, so i am.
    :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. 9/10ths English I think :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  16. i may well be 90% English but your 100% .v.. :D

17. ...........irile :blush:

18. That's not a video I want to watch

19. girili yup i would spell it burd tho

Do Not Sell My Personal Information