1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

916 Is It A 916 Sps?

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by FirePhil, Jan 15, 2019.

1. They have gone silly with data protection laws - they wouldn't even sign the dating letter for the DVLA when registering my Bayliss last year due to new 'policy' even after I had proved everything. The DVLA wouldn't register without a signature. It had to be referred to the MD before I got any movement (thanks Tim)

• Like Like x 1
  2. I like the white faces!Fish head!

3. They is the :poop:'est mod possible :thinkingface: quite simply tasteless o_O

#103 Exige, Jan 29, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  4. But,but,but.....

5. I swapped the dials on my old 916, Liked it at the time but the main reason was to get it to read mph from kph, still recorded mileage in kph 2010-05-16 10.02.40.jpg

#105 jack999s, Jan 29, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Looks good with the yellow............ :eyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  7. Phil, if you swap the temp gauge could I have the original? I like the tasteless white clocks and until you posted yours have never seen a 748/9xx with them fitted except mine, which came with them when I bought the bike. Problem is the dreaded crack, also these do not show any signs of being refaced.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'll bear you in mind Denzil!

9. @Lucky Pete if you email Ducati in Bologna with the bike’s engine & frame numbers they’ll be able to tell you exactly what the bike is.

Meanwhile @El Toro perhaps Lucky Pete’s request would be better answered in another forum/thread?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. The 888 section should do it..

11. 11 years back i was collecting some steels for a loft from the supplier and the boss had a 998r in the shop.. i got talking to him (i didnt know much about r values/spec over standard then, still dont!) but i made him a bid of 5k, he laughed and said "you must be dreaming, but id take 7".. i laughed and said "you must be dreaming".... i am such a cvnt....i had the money too but choose the buy a 748bp for 2300...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  12. You said it...!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I bought my 996sps for £6000 4 years ago :D:D

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  14. finally common ground eh?

• Like Like x 1
  15. you can go right off some people....

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. only jokin cookie... nice to hear some get good deals now and then.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yeah bud, spent that on it though.

18. We all make mistakes in life and will continue to do so until the day we die,that's how the cookie crumbles i'm afraid.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. I'm a charitable kind of guy, I'll offer you your money back as a favour ;):D

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. You should always be polite & offer the chap a profit,so i'll up it by a bag of sand.;):upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information