1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is There Anything Real Out There Anymore..

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Surely the money can be traced if it's a bank transaction. And a reverse transaction can be done. If someone transfers money to say someone by mistake it's against the law for that person to keep it and not notify it.

2. @Noods mate I don't want to sound rude but I really think your over thinking stuff. I live day by day and really don't worry about anything. I love life and my new family and everyone on this forum and il do anything for anyone but I really don't worry about anything.

#43 cookster, Dec 9, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Our Christmas tree is real.
    BTW-it cost my Mom dearly last week when she answered the phone. "Grandparent Scam" , she thought she was talking to her grandson "in jail" ...she is out $6,000.
    IMG_20171128_1144399.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nice tree. Rotten scam though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Thank you on the tree.
    My mom was so embarrassed and felt like such a fool that she waited a week before telling my brother and I. Fortunately she was not able to get to her retirement money immediately or it could have been much worse...if there is anything positive to be gleaned from the situation.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. It would be nice to live like that but some people can't. For them worrying isn't a choice, or something they can turn on or off, because its hardwired into their personality. Its like a background noise that never goes away. They just have to find a way to live with it.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. Beating Chelsea is even better than the real thing!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Chelsea Clinton or Prince Harry's ex, Chelsea Tractor?

9. Speaking from a depression (and related conditions) standpoint ...

You don't get on with life and do things you enjoy in order to make yourself "happy". You do these things BECAUSE you are happy.
    People get the cause and effect of this issue back-to-front, in my opinion. The feedback loop of enjoying yourself and making yourself happy does not work until the depression (or similar condition) has been addressed.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Well put Loz.

• Like Like x 1
  11. For @Loz :- (cut to 1 min 17 secs)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=F_JIQZdW5EU

"nature never had a lock or key"

• Like Like x 1
  12. do you think it might be' that time' for us soon? - feels like it is for me. I happened to be reading some snippets about both their lives to my nearest and that video came up. I'd never heard the song or seen the footage - that YouTube offers a hell of a lot for very little I think : o )

13. YouTube is a treasure trove. The cost of using it is the drivel and dross but with experience, you can filter ...

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information