1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 Is This For Real...surely Taking The P*ss

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by Sdj5, Oct 23, 2017.

1. i don't KNOW, its so HARD to read his DESCRIPTION due to all the SHOUTING and amazing DETAIL he put in there

ONLY ONE IN THE WORLD

• Like Like x 1
  2. I bought one the other month brand new for 15 quid from P&H.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well you can buy them new from Ducati for €21.87 !!!
    Sorry RickyX posted at the same time

• Like Like x 1
  4. So his shouty advert isn't true then ? Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Seams to me that not many of his descriptions are !

6. That's the same Elite SuperBike turd.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Misplaced decimal point maybe. £289 seems a bit steep. Even for a ducati item.

8. There's quite a few left in a warehouse in Italy for £24 each ;)

9. Yeah but no but....Are they GENUINE?

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. He's off the map, always has been. :rolleyes: Oh, and a blatant liar. :mad:

11. Yep. Even come in a GENUINE box ;)

12. i think he must be a member on here and taking the piss for fun

13. I liked the "only 1 in the world 999r rear shock" he is selling - both of em.

• Funny Funny x 4
  14. This truly IS an AMAZING advert that made me think TWICE...

15. It seems like he's moved on from breaking 0 mile show bikes (maybe they were just 10 a penny) to breaking bikes where only ONE exisits in the world!!!!!! :rolleyes:

16. Ahhh, I remember this cork soaker. I once bid him on a pair of BST carbon wheels, which he accepted. I was then gazzumped after our agreement so he fucked me off. Said gazzumper then pulled out (dreamer) and the cheeky twat then had the nerve to call me and try to reignite our original deal!! More front than Blackpool.
    Bought my BST's from HPS. Brand new. Fukken hate ebay, saturated with shady bastards.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Can ANYONE pick this up for me CASH waiting.........

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. I bought a Superpole seat from him a few years back. He accepted a 'Best Offer' through eBay and was actually OK to deal with, the part arrived quickly and was as described. Based on that experience, he had something else I fancied a short while later (it escapes me as to what it was) so I mailed him and make him a reasonable offer, only to get a torrent of abuse back. He mailed some time later offering me the part for my price and came out with an excuse later that people other than him use his account and must have sent the message. :rolleyes: I didn't reply.

He's full of shit and a proven liar (deliberately misrepresenting the mileage on engines). Caveat Emptor!!!!!!!!! :mad:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information