1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Isle Of Man Tt - 2022

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Advikaz, May 16, 2022.

1. You go first, dearboy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. .........and bag the sperm as other motorcycling manufacturers will pay millions for those fast little fellas.

3. The ultimate TT selfie.
    6949E24F-C495-4BD0-B355-761C15EDB26C.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  4. unfortunately the general public or media don’t see it the same way as we do. Yesterday and all week the BBC was full of the sad news from the TT but as yet it hasn’t mentioned any of the final days results. They’re doing pretty well though reporting on the WSB.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Don’t you just love DH, a winners ride just bettered by Hickey

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Mega race, but the right result for me as Peter's been on it all week.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. B8CC6162-4C4C-40F4-B8C8-794206BC3D59.png

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. Who needs a sponsorship name on the back of the leathers when you've that title.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Well done to PH, a worthy winner and some might have tagged the GM sponsorship deal a curse as I don’t think anything else he puts his name to have been anywhere near successful :grinning:

It’s a shame MD can’t seem to get a superstock/superbike deal that he can gel with because clearly with his dominance in the 600’s, when the bikes good he’s the man to beat. Hardly surprising though, isn’t the 600 basically his bike that he runs and prepares himself and it’s just the stickers that change each year?

10. Someone posted a TT documentary somewhere with a young Geordie lad who was also a tree surgeon. Does anyone have a link? I watched half and it was brilliant.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. watch the gas monkey garage videos on YouTube or the negotiation, you see the crew that PH turns up with in the states, he’s not struggling….

12. Dom Herbertson

What he says about drugs on his way out of hospital is priceless!

• Like Like x 1
  13. At Guthries

IMG_9728.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  14. Good pic :) I seen a couple of photographers on the mountain; do they have a website to see if you have been “captured” ? Thanks

Do Not Sell My Personal Information