1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Isle Of Man Tt - 2022

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Advikaz, May 16, 2022.

1. Probably…. there were quiet a few shots of various riders being airborne and out of line. Apparently there was 40 mph gusts.

2. Ouch. That’s a fair bit.
    I’ve raced at Donington in windy conditions and honestly it was terrifying at times let alone the TT !

• Like Like x 1
  3. That’s awful. Condolences to their family

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Imagine being the mumma

Can’t even imagine can you :(

• Like Like x 1
  5. Has anyone noticed the amount of comments about shocking organisation this year? Have they taken their eye off the ball? Like allowing bikes to be out in 40mph gusts? Dave hewsons highlights the amount of confusion just over his entry alone

6. I picked up on his comments a few nights ago where he hadn’t qualified in the top 50 for the supersport and yet there was only 48 riders on the grid!! Fair play to him he bit his tongue.

7. Edit….superbike

8. Does seem to have been a bit of a mess at times. But then I guess there’s been a lot of change throughout and a few years off?

9. That’s shocking news from today. Were organizers under pressure to run the events today in less than ideal conditions ? Gusts up to 40 mph should have been enough evidence to stop racing in my opinion. A bad decision ,as it’s been no secret a summer storm was to hit the west coast.
    The poor family having lost a father and son. RIP.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Another 2 lives lost. Such a shame :(
    RIP dad & son

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. MD really, really wanted that one and it showed on the road & timed clock.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. I was chatting to the wife about the deaths and she said they have to stop it. But she doesn't get it and motorbikes. In 2009, my best mate got killed on the road. Not racing, just road riding. I found out early one Sunday morning and had to tell my young kids that John had died. After they had gone to bed,I just got really upset,and the wife said I want you to sell the bikes. I thought about it and said I can't. If you watch dave hewsons videos, he is so sad about the people that died, one who he knew really well , but still wants to race
    . And he struggles to qualify to race, makes no money out of it .

• Like Like x 3
  13. There isn't an emoji that fits, and I haven't got anything to say other than "I hear you". Makes sense to me.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. without wanting to sound crass I bet she still doesn’t want the tt cancelled , it would have been everything her boys wanted from life I imagine and they “died doing what they loved”, you can’t argue with that however sad it ultimately is.

15. Isn’t it moto gp jules who says he doesn’t watch it because he thinks it’s too dangerous? Seems like a decent compromise :upyeah:

16. Not meaning any disrespect by changing the subject.

Was there no Electric bike races this year?

17. It got canned. Lack of popularity

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Shame

19. Someone needs to suck this man’s dick

right now

F7B946E7-B894-4343-8F34-DC23A579B288.png

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information