1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It’s Been A While

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Nigel Machin, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Thanks @Zhed46, it’s not been long but can’t recommend it enough, it’s tough to get in here, so if you get the chance, seize it

2. Th
    Thanks @Poucher, yes I remember, gutted for you. We made it by the skin of our teeth! Literally the week after we arrived, Singapore airlines banned UK travellers! We had an exemption application pushed back in October and only due to my mrs company having contacts in government did we get passage to travel, it was funny in the security in the airports as apparently we had diplomatic level clearance, we got some strange looks but A1 service.....no holdups either fingers crossed you get out soon

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. 2 questions;
    Do you have secure bike parking?
    Do you allow visitors?

Very envious. Have a cousin in Sydney I’ve yet to visit so high time I got over there.

4. Oh Nigel! Where did it all go so wrong for you?

Seriously, good to hear from you again and best wishes for what looks like a very rosy future. Stay well, be lucky!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Yes & Yes.....it’s the government that’s stopping visitors

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Very nice, well done to you and your wife. Great bike, car and house choice, I have a good friend in your new nick of the wood that we hope to see later this year. He rides an MV but we cant hold that against him. Much!!!
    All the best in your new home.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Hi Nige pleased to hear you settled into Aus. I must get around to fitting the crash bungs and bash plate! All the best

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks @Irish make sure you look me up when they let you in :)

9. Stu.....that was back in December :)

10. I know o_O I will get to it soon.

• Like Like x 1
  11. For sure, keep well.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information