1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Italian Cars And Bikes Show, Newby Hall Nr Ripon

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Poucher, May 18, 2021.

1. Thanks yes it was the perfect day for it , the thing I noticed virtually every Ferrari owner was an oap

• Like Like x 1
  2. There’s a young lady round our way with a Lamborghini Black there might be a correlation.:thinkingface:

3. I went to this and was a bit underwhelmed to be honest.
    The car display section was impressive but the bike display not so.
    Don't get me wrong, there were some lovely bikes there but it looked to me like a bike meet with some extra special bikes turning up. As if the organisers just told the riders to 'go and park over there'.
    IMO it would have been better to see the Ducatis, Benellis, 'guzzis etc displayed in their separate relevant groups.

4. The Darmah belongs to Ray Dudding.

5. I arrived quite early @ around 9:30 and yes, it was a case of parking next to whoever had parked previously. I rather liked the random approach. The bikers would know what was what & most of the rest possibly weren’t interested & didn't know the difference between a Diavel & a Panigale anyway

6. BRD,
    Random approach?, I thought you were a convert to "life by F@£*!ng clipboard"?
    :)

7. ???? Sorry, I don’t understand

Do Not Sell My Personal Information