1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT It's All About The Positives

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Dogtaxi, Jun 12, 2017.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  1. Just looks like 2 rubber bungs and longer bolts!

2. £55 looks a bit steep for not much.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hope the spacers are aircraft grade titanium at that price! Good link though, just shows how much some suppliers are willing to mark up what is basically a couple of allen bolts and spacers, and try it on with the free spending Duc community. :(

4. I'm almost wishing I hadn't mentioned the handlebar risers, there's an element of negativity creeping into thread, shame on those responsible !

Just imagine the bike when you bought it was £55 dearer and they were already fitted.....see positivity again

5. Nothing wrong with paying that if it's worth it :)

But would love a shot of them fitted ;) Imagine the positivity of the love that would then be spread by sourcing it for a fiver from B&Q ;) :joy:

6. Hi Bradders, here you go....

IMG_0154.JPG

They are 20mm tall and 33mm diameter, steel rather than aluminium. To measure the bolt length I'd have to take the bars off and I've decided I don't love you enough for that !!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. The Dp ones are aluminium with 90mm bolts.

IMG_1337.JPG

IMG_1338.JPG

IMG_1339.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Can't believe that after 7 years and 3(?) iterations, they still haven't managed to get on top of this noisy screen issue?

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  9. Nuked you buddy as this is s POSITIVE thread*

*multi owners need all the help they can get in this!! :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. So me thinking he's been dry walled for £55.00 isn't a positive?

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. The full termi sounds awesome, but the Ducati up-map is fukin shit.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I ride a 2014 pp with short screen, i also wear an Arai RX7, so wind noise is somthing i live with, no matter what the bike the RX7 has to be the noisiest helmet on the market.

• Like Like x 1
  13. But the airflow/ventilation is good ;)

14. Cool, I am glad you love the Ducati Multi, I have got used to mine now and covered 2000miles in the first month of ownership, it is fast, does 52mpg. The Pikes Peak handles great and is fun to go quick on the twisties, while comfortable. I have stuck with the standard seating and it suits my sports bike riding style to a T. Nice to read the pros instead of the cons lol. All bikes are personal objects and as such people must buy the bike that suits them and their personality. Great uplifting post !

• Like Like x 2
  15. I can't argue with that!

16. Yep, RX7 is the noisiest lid I've owned but I am so comfortable in it on my sports bike with a reactolight pinlock fitted, however on my Pikes Peak I wear an Aria Tour X4 with its peak it's brilliant in the low winter sun or at sunrise and sunset and saves me riding with one hand shading my eyes!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yea 52mpg when i fill mine up, the dash tells me 225mls to next fill up? my dash is not on the same planet as me! 120mls on a good day.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. I just run black visor's! sun WTF is that?? today's been good so took the Honda sp1 out at 5.30 got back at 10.30 before all the joey's come out, im to old for these sports bike's i nearly had to roll off it. it will take me 3days to recover!

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information