1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's arrived!!

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by abmatt2002, Sep 1, 2013.

1. i had the m4's fitted to my 848 so I'm used to them. Tbh they don't feel as sharp as those, but they're still bedding in. Mind you though I've not had to really test them yet!

2. I like a lotty.....I really do.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I really like those Diavels, have done since I first saw them. Not for me at the moment but I can see myself on one in the future.

As for the white wheels, like that a lot too! Had the white evo with red wheels before and the different wheels if done right definately help set the bike off and I think that's another example.

Have fun and enjoy :)

4. Great looking bike, enjoy!

5. Great news! If you enjoy riding yours half as much as I have enjoyed riding mine, you will love it! I had the "missing neutral" issue with mine, but it sorted itself out after the first few miles.

6. I likey too! Top tip, white wheels = mr sheen. Makes cleaning them the next time around with warm soapy water so much simpler.

I like the white wheels, stands out from the crowd.

7. got mine from Bryan at MR end of July - bloke must be rolling in commision!

8. The Diavel is growing on me too. This may be a really silly question but is there any provision for a pillion on them? Looking at the pics I would imagine not but hey ho, if you don't ask you won't know. I could be tempted but can only have something that the misses could ride on. (no puns please). I like the laid back side of it and the grunt is still there.

9. Very good for pilions, folks down pegs, pull out grab rail and a comfy (so I'm told) wide seat under the rear cowl.

• Like Like x 1
  10. They're good 2 up.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Really! I am surprised. I might have a look into one. Pull out grab rail etc.......

Thanks

12. Isn't there a back rest also bit like the hardly ableson

13. The back rest is standard fitment on the Diavel Strada:

Ducati Diavel Strada - Ducati

• Like Like x 1
  14. Glad I'm not the only one that struggled to find neutral, especially when the gearbox was cold.

Is it something that gets better with miles? The demo bike I rode only had about 200 on the clock.

15. 2.5k miles and it's still a pain until the box is warm.

16. Get a quickshifter :)

17. And this would help with neutral how?;)

18. No idea. I just think you should get a quickshifter :p

• Like Like x 2
  19. Lovely bike! Just needs full Ohlins, front and back! ;-)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information