1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's Home......

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Wayne58, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Yeah them little side bits here with the squiggly Orange 'R' I stuck on :upyeah:

7EEF38F3-0F86-4C99-B315-89162AD8B774.jpeg

2. Ahh right, I was thinking of these two in the frame behind them ones you have in between the V of the block, they'd look nice in carbon also ??

IMAG0499.jpg

3. I don't even know what they do or are :joy:

I'll be fucked if I'm buying carbon for bits I don't even know the names of.....:eyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. One's the water reservoir I think, the other.....Erm.... Fuck knows ???

5. Cmon Wayne, I join forums like this for people like you to know this shit :blush:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I have taken myself orf for a dam good talking to, as on this forum, of all places, I should know your KTM answers....The left one is an expansion bottle cover, the right one remains a "fuck knows" but there are some cables and a square thing behind it. That's it, thats all I got :worried:o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Perhaps we should start a rule that you can't buy carbon for stuff you don't know the name of or what it does :thinkingface:

I might get the manual out and see what that says

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Funny thing is, if ever a part was called fuck nows, most motorcyclists would buy one:D

9. Fuck knows, maybe.....fuck nose.....probably not.........fuck nows :thinkingface: mmmmmmm not so sure :D

10. I know a lot of motorcyclists have bought many parts called "just in case"

Do Not Sell My Personal Information