1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's Home......

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Wayne58, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Go and tell your new friends https://www.ktmforum.co.uk/general-discussion/193941-ktm-owners-club.html :mad:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Love the superduke, Its a beast of a bike, Have had a few ktms and think very highly of them but the Tuono would also be my choice, Just look at the thing :cool: Ide love one but just couldnt part with the SFS, SFS is everything i could want, If i hadnt the 888 think ide have a nice Tuono factory sitting next to the SFS in the garage, Mustn't be tempted :thinkingface: :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. They're fucking shit aren't they ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Awful mate..... :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. As would I, but they don't :eyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Considered the Tuono and the S1000R but as they are both derived from sports bikes, the peg position felt real high. The Ktm was only ever designed as a naked so it feels roomy by comparison. Love it so far . Enjoy the SFS :upyeah:

#107 Wayne58, Jun 23, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. It just keeps getting better. Premier bikes emailed this morning, 1st service Monday, £150 inc VAT, parts and labour. Turns out it does not take 2.5 hours to change oil after all Mr Italian.... Who knew ?? :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. They could do with rearsets if you really want to get a shift on. Doesn't take much to get a toe down. The KTM powerparts rearsets are pretty good. Not cheap but no decent rearsets are.

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. I may well take that advice as the left tootsie has already touched down a couple of times exiting roundabouts. :upyeah:

10. Moving the bars to the forward position helps a little as well. Puts a tad more weight over the front wheel and you're less inclined to ride on your insteps which is an easy habit to slip into with an upright riding position.

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. Already did that mate. Day 1 stuff that was. :upyeah:

12. He's just a bit green about the big thundering V-twin from the Austrians, but he'll calm down with time..... o_O

13. He ain't got much time left @Wayne58 , he's about 107 now. o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Don't worry, he can't hear us, he's got tinnitus :p

15. He can't have got it from wind blast, he rides a Scrambler.

I think it's because he's a council road mender in real life and never wears his ear defenders when he's breaking tarmac because he's northern and hard. Foolish Toro.

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. @Wayne58 Given it the beans yet? Or still being all girly and doing as the manufacturer recommends :rolleyes:

17. A436F623-C3C6-4F72-9F7A-3C084953CD73.jpeg Nice SD for sale on the gs forum. Someone is taking a hit !

18. No it’s not from riding loud bikes or the associated wind noise. It’s from listening to all you whinging bastards for the past 6 years :)

• Funny Funny x 5
Do Not Sell My Personal Information