1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've Been Bitten Again

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by neilp, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Hi all, I used to have a Monster 1000ie which i parted with about 12 years ago following a divorce..., but have always regretted letting it go. So, 12 years on I have just ordered a Scrambler 1100 and now cant wait to find out when I pick it up.

I have an old Suzuki SP370 at the moment but I reckon that will need to be traded in to make room in the garage, and release some cash.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome Dave

3. I like the scrambler especially red and.... I like bins
    Pics please we like them it’s a forum law :)

Welcome in nippy

4. Well the Scrambler 1100 won’t be red will it? :p

5. Welcome to the forum.

6. welcome neil'

7. Did you choose the sex wax for moostashes from the accessories options as well as the red wing boots? Welcome

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  8. Welcome fella :):upyeah:

9. Thanks all for the welcome, I would have gone for red if there was a choice, and although I can’t bring myself to respray a brand new tank, it is likely to get a new colour at some point in the future.

10. Shame on you waiting for a dirty dozen years;)welcome aboard:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Welcome to the house of fun neilp... x

12. Welcome to the Forum Neil.

You may be pleasantly surprised, there may be a few on here would be interested in buying the Suzuki from you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Hmm, well I am certainly open to offers from anyone willing to give it a new home and would far rather it was sold at a reasonable price rather than with the mark up a trader would take.
    I am asking £2850 for it, it’s in good order all round, virtually standard and runs lovely. If anyone might be interested just let me know.

#13 neilp, Sep 17, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
  14. Hi and welcome to the Ducati forum bet it felt good finally scratching that itch
    Enjoy your new scrambler

• Like Like x 1
  15. Pay a fiver to subscribe, lose the ads when using the forum, and then stick it in the for sale section. Got to subscribe to use that section I believe. At least you won’t get messed around by folks on here.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. I forgot :innocent:

17. Thanks I have done that and got a Halfords card at the same time.

• Like Like x 2
  18. It’s worth every penny, you’ll easily save more than the cost in Halford’s discounts.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Hi. Welcome. I like the Suzie. Great fun they were (are).

20. Welcome and enjoy.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information