1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've Bought Yet Another Bike For A Ride To Italy.

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Robarano, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Good riddance, bye o_O

2. See ya :motorcycleduc:

3. ......I'm back. :motorcycleduc: I've just realised this isn't a Kawayukisaziwakikaki forum you scamp. :mad:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Was that the £65,000 bike on ebay, I wanted that

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Dam :bucktooth:

6. Optimate fly lead fitted and rear number plate lined up this afternoon. :upyeah: The dealer must have had the boss eyed YTS kid on that job. o_O

Screenshot 2020-06-27 at 19.23.24.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. it will be my 12th KTM, I’m chopping in a 1290 GT for it, run a 300 TPI off road and have had 2 RC8’s and an RC8R along with a 990 Adventure and many many enduro bikes. Bit of a KTOOOOM fan.

• Love You Love You x 1
  8. Yeah, I paid £66,000 to beat you to it. :)

9. I should have changed my maximum bid, no worries, I've sent him the money anyway and paid the courier.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Excellent. That's what I would have done. :)

11. Looking through all the bumpf for the bike tonight, I've discovered that it is actually the TE rather than the XE. This explains why the bike has all the toys. :)

It seems the guy didn't know what he had and I didn't know enough about them to spot the difference. :bucktooth: Anyway, good news for me as the bike is a bit more of a bargain and I get a top of the range model. :motorcycleduc:

• Like Like x 2
  12. With the size of that touring screen, articulated lorries will try and catch a draft behind you!

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. I'm not sure if it's a standard screen or not, but it was at the highest setting. I've since lowered it but haven't ridden it since. It was noticeable that I had no wind flow to my face and a prefer a bit of wind to keep cool.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information