1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i've seen some exhausts in my time but..

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Chris, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Sixteen Grand for a bike with a scooter exhaust! :biggrin:

2. Jolly moto make race pipes for the V-Due, my one is running the standard road set up but it's still quite an intricate system.

3. Rubbish! The people who designed the seat unit clearly didnt talk to the exhaust peeps... :biggrin:

"But you only have room for one underseat can, the bike has two??!"

"Oh"

"We'll have to put it over there."

4. Come on guys, two stroke pipe shape and length is crucial for back pressure and hence performance, they don't follow four stroke exhaust rules you know.

5. I'm sure the tuned length has been carefully thought out and bench-tested but you only have to look at other 500 racers to see that a far neater result is achievable. I can't help thinking this could be a case of Italian designer pride - 'we can't put both cans under the seat - that would be copying the others!'

6. that's lovely!

7. The Bimota zorst does sort of grab your attention in a strange way...but the rest of it is yummy. Have you bought it yet Chris?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Even as standard the exhaust is a bit quirky. Here's a picture of mine
    [​IMG]

9. Tony at Gibson pipes in Romford has made a set of pipes for a V-Due, much nicer than stock. He still makes Allspeeds for those two stroke fans with long memories!

10. naah, he put the phone down when I named my price Ken - it is a beauty as you say with those special design details everywhere you look.

11. Chris, wait a few months. If it doesn't sell, go down there with a bag full of cash. The situation in Italy isn't going to get any better.

12. I think it's a nice looking thing :cool:

13. It's an idea Jerry, but I don't want to end up swimming with the fishes..

14. cash is King, Chris! You can always take a buddy down and leave him (or her) while you negotiate.

Or I'll go down with a bag of cash :biggrin:

15. One of my fave bikes of all time. The dash is stunning too and the ine thing that is overlooked in photographs.

If I could still buy a big 2 stroke I would have one over any other bike.

I admit the sound of a 4 stroke is amazing but I love the 2 stroke powerband.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information