1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've Written A Book - Claus And Claws

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by gliddofglood, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Are you sitting comfortably? Then I’ll begin.

I’ve just published my first book, Claus and Claws – A Christmas Tale as an Amazon eBook on Kindle.

cover.E2.21.11.jpeg

Amazon Kindle books can be read on just about any device: a PC, Mac, iPad, Kindle reader, iPhone, whatever. All you need is Amazon’s free Kindle app which you can download with no hassle, if you don’t already have it.

Now I need people to download Claus and Claws and review it in order to rescue it from the nether reaches of Amazon’s servers and bring it to the light of the reading public. This is where you come in. Even if you don’t want to read it, can you please download it? You can do this for free until Saturday 26thNovember, after which it will cost you about 4 quid. The link to it on Amazon UK is here, but it is on all Amazon sites.

Then I encourage you to read it. You’ll like it. No, you will. If you do, can you please leave a review on Amazon? Their algorithms like that sort of thing.

You can find out a little more about it on my blog here if you'd like some more background.

Gift it to your relatives for Christmas, tell your friends, spread the gospel (it’s seasonal), activate your social network. I need all the help I can get. Here’s the blurb:

All was well at the North Pole until Santa Claus had a gardening accident which affected his mental state. Leaving the Pole for the wider world, he falls under the influence of the urbane and Machiavellian Nick Claws who persuades him, for reasons of his own, to re-invent himself as a modern man of business. This will require Santa to wise up and completely rethink his entire present-giving operation. Not everyone is going to be happy.
    Claus and Claws is a fable for our times.

The book is a little longer than A Christmas Carol, but it's still a pretty speedy read.
    Many thanks for your help. Hopefully it’s a win-win.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Well done!

Not necessarily my thing, but impressive nonetheless. I'll have a look.

3. Downloaded :upyeah:

4. Downloaded
    Thank you Glid :)

5. Will do, best of luck with it. Well done.

6. gees glid, always with the writing. i will get the wife on it. :upyeah:

7. I read the first chapter having my breakfast

:)

8. I have a habit of reading the last couple of pages too (done)
    Have always done it since I started reading books
    :D

9. Done. And well done. :grinning:

10. Good on you! Cheers! It's the downloads that count - you don't even have to read it!

11. Thank you. Appreciated!

12. You'll notice that the cover is pink. You'll like it! Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Cheers!

14. Good man! Thanks!

15. Ooo! That's like opening your Christmas presents before the big day! Still, your book, you do what you like!
    Don't forget to review it when you've finished. You won't be allowed to write "The ending was just what I was expecting".

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Thanks for your help!

17. If it's authored by you it'll be hard to put down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. That sounds like a vote of confidence for which I thank you!

19. Looks orange to me.

Downdiddleyloaded. I will read it, too but not for a while I fear.

20. Orange?
    That wasn't even one of the colours I rejected. You need to get your screen seen to!
    Read it nearer Xmas. That way it will be more Xmassy.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information