1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jensen Project Anyone !

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Wassy, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Starting at 99p. 99p too much imho

It's at £870 already...it will be triggers broom when it's done

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I think it highlights why some people who think English is a nation but not a written word also, should not write ebay adverts.

3. Good point.

Also - what?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Bet his neighbours are happy now,

• Like Like x 1
  5. Let me give you some examples

THIS IS A SUPER RARE CAR IT WAS ALL MADE IN ITALY AND MOVED OVER HEAR AND PUT TO GATHER AND WAS MADE BETTER THEM OTHERS

HAS HE ORIGINAL LOG BOOK GREEN THING AND HAS SOME SUPER GOOD ARTS THIS IS WHAT IS HEAR

It's clear the person either is shite at English or English is their second language BUT in the middle is the bit that worried me

THIS IS A RARE THING I WILL DO WITH THIS CAR AS A ONE OFF WHO EVER WINS NEEDS TO PAY THE FULL AMOUNT VIA BANK TRANSFER WITH IN 24 HOURS BE FOR PICKING UP

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Read the ad. It's rare. Super rare. In fact, if you look up the word 'rare' in a dictionary " this particular car will come up.

Not only is it rare, super rare, but it is better than all the others. Better. By far. And rarer. And has had a fortune spent on it, and lots of paperwork, back in the 70's. that must be rare, right, all the paperwork?

And engine and gearbox had lots of work. And has peprwork. And therefore must all work great. Sorry, grate. So makes it a great buy. For a collector. Bit of rust, but engine and gearbox all good. Been sat for 20 years but engine and gearbox all good. In fact, it spent lots of time on the road, 20+ years ago, so engine and gearbox must be grate. And that would be rare. Mega rare.

Where's my cheque book? :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. been there,done that. never again.
    wise words. trust me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Theres fuck all left of it....

9. is it April 1st?

10. trader with zero feedback, in the UK, has difficulty with the language, and asks for all monies sent via wire transfer immediately upon completion - what could go wrong?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Exactly. And if you do get the car, I bet you won't get 2 mins down the road and it'll break down and he will just say the sold as seen line :joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. "ALL GLASS IS GOOD AND ALL THERE NOT CRAKES FRONT AND REAR ALL GOOD TO
    LIGHTS ARE OK
    ROOF IS NOT BAD WITH FULL SUNROOF
    AXLE AND DIFF AND CHASSIS IS GOOD AS FAIR AS I CAN SEE"

Apart from the fact the glass fell out and the chassis snapped when it was dragged out and loaded on the truck........ :joy:
    Good luck with that one :lol:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Damn, it's gone over my £850 budget *sadface*

• Love You Love You x 1
  14. Break down....Snap in half you mean and fall off the back of the trailer ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. I did *dry smiley face* when I saw on picture 6, one of the tools on the drive to remove the car, was a shovel

16. It does
    look like it's got a middle like a bendy bus

17. It does look broken in the middle. I wondered if an elephant had sat on it

18. hahaha! I noticed that too.

The seller does mention that if the buyer just wants the v5 and chassis plate he is happy to do that, so that might be what any potential buyers just want.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. That was my thoughts, so either they can ground up build something new and then ring it as original or nick another and ring that...

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information