1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jensen Project Anyone !

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Wassy, Jul 12, 2017.

1. I'm surprised that they could find something solid to attach the rope pull it on the truck.

The only thing worth having is the registration.

2. My dad had one of these when I was a nipper. I can't remember much about the car itself, but it's the best name to ever grace the boot lid of a car imo. :)

3. I recall in the 90's the world (investors) went mad for classic cars. E-type junk like this was going for for silly money. It was the ID that buyers/builders were after.

4. Do you just add water and stand back?

5. "GRATE HISTORY"

Is that something to do with the holes?

6. Fuck that, the original Jenson boys in the west bromwich factory couldn't put that pile of Shit back together..:(

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Let's face it - Even CAR SOS would scrap this one.

Seller says 'chassis is good.....'

Is he f-ing blind?

You can see the bloody 'back' is broken in the side view outside the house and it has collapsed even more on the trailer.

And, what relevance has a Hyundai invoice to a Jensen Interceptor?

The MotoQuip document is dated 1987 - doesn't half look clean though (the document).

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yeah, but only 80k on the clock, FSH and one careful owner no doubt??

9. I don't see a problem, looks totally legit to me. :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Clearly you've had a few as your user name suggests ;)

11. They couldn't nail them together when they were new :worried:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. A mate I work with recently bought a Jensen cv8, equally shocking build quality and ugly to boot, and cost him 35k, but by feck are those interceptors rocketing in price, 10 years ago, good ones 5-10k, now good ones are commanding 30k plus, but this one would cost far too much to restore, it is quite literally scrap!! And either a building has fell on it since the tailgate and windows were on, or as someone pointed out, it's snapped. 800 for the plate, junk the rest...

13. I notice that they haven't shown a pic of what it looked like when it came off the truck after collection. Unless they are going to throw the truck in :)

14. I see that the auction has ended because there is an error in the listing. No shit!

15. I notice the listing has been pulled now due to an alleged error in the original listing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Its not even scrap. There needs to be some metal left. That's just a pile of floor sweepings.

I wouldn't want one if it was new and free. Hideous things.

17. Relisted due to having had a drink when it was originally listed

Think it's more than stink the fella has been on..,

18. In pic three it's fairly intact but pic six looks as though it completely pulled apart when they tried to pull it out.
    The glass is probably quite valuable if they managed to salvage it...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information