1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jensen Project Anyone !

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Wassy, Jul 12, 2017.

1. It's delisted again - snooze you loose :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Damn! :/

3. I'm devastated!

Just like the eBay item.

4. Not sure if the process is still current. On an old car that had the plate to be removed from, had to have a MOT. Sometimes the car had to inspected by a vehicle inspector from the DVLA, to make sure the plate belonged to the vehicle with the MOT

5. This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing.

No shit Sherlock, just one?

6. Ahem......"SELLING ON BEHALF OF A PRIVATE COLLECTOR"

A collector of what? :confused:

7. Maybe it could be @Mr C new project?

8. Oh feck me, how many times am I gonna keep missing out on this thing ?? Gutted !!! :mad:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I'm not sure any more young man @Old rider, its been a good few years since I bought a plate, but the last one I did was done in a DVLA office in Bournemouth with an £80 DOT fee, and no one mentioned MOT's on the doner vehicle, only changing the MOT on the bike I was putting it on to reflect the new reg ? It may well have changed, as this was 4-5 years ago (R1 YHM, for an R1 not surprisingly) but I just rocked up to the DVLA office and transferred. A friend of mine recently took RUI 911 off me and this was done on line, without even going to the (Now closed) DVLA office, so I'm not sure where you'd stand taking it off that piece of crap Jensen ? Don't want the plate anyway, just thought it was the best bit of the deal.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Not guilty M'Lud

11. Its one of Exiges early projects,waiting for the next phase.

12. I was under the impression the vehicle that wears the plate has to have an MOT before you can transfer said plate from the vehicle. Again, this was a few years back and may have changed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Are we thinking that Jensen won't go through the mot then? :eek:

• Like Like x 2
  14. That makes more sense...

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. It may, but with a couple af advisories. :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. One of them being......which Jensen would you like me to mot Sir, the front one or the back one!! ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. I'd have finished that by now :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. I'm just wondering which school the seller went to - if ever.

Although, by these days standards, he probably has really high grades and went to university as well - possibly a teecher.;)

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information