1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Jhp V4 Pdi Photos...

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Jolley, Jan 11, 2018.

1. They do right having motorbikes as the clothing range is pants....food is keeping m&s going that's official.

2. Good luck with that. If you aren’t having the race exhaust which seems to be generally fitted free if fitted at PDI, I think the best you can hope for will be tax/tank of fuel or even the 600 mile/6 month first service thrown in. Multi franchise dealers might and I emphasise might let the business soak up something else but I don’t see the sollus/independents having much to play with. I’m not expecting anything and I’m staff. Andy

3. They don’t do food? Things must be bad.

FYI Open goal on a pants/trouser based clothing joke.

4. I vaguely remember reading somewhere that all new ducati bikes would be installed with biketrac or something? is that still ongoing?

i'm going to query that with my insurers too - atleast i know if i need one or not.

Andy -don't you get staff discount on new bikes though like 2 a year?

5. They were offering a deal last year. Not running any more.

6. Our Bike Trac deal finished about 2 years ago and I do think your insurance underwriter is likely to require that a tracker is fitted that is if your insurer recognises the V4 this early. I’m retired but work part time (1 day a week) at the dealership I’ve been using for the last 15 years. There isn’t a big margin in new bikes for an independent sollus so I don’t expect or ask for special treatment but I’m sure I’ll be looked after in the long term if not off the list price of the bike. Andy

7. Haven't looked recently as its way out of my price range!

8. Ducati insurance insisted on a tracker when I bought my 1299S.

9. They didn’t for my 959 or 1299S.

10. Remember to add the ever red 3/4 year warranty extension when you purchase the bike.

11. It's hard not to be a little critical of the tank cover, I wondered in all the pictures why the seam around it and the tank is so pronounced, clearly it's because the back half is velcro'd on.. Yuk. I'm still to see one in the flesh, overall I think it looks okay from pics but I'm just not sure that when I see it I'll want to stare at it like I would a 1198/998 series. I guess they are just trying to move the design forwards.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information