1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jihadi John "a Beautiful Man" Says Cage Director

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Kirky, Feb 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not saying that everything they do is right. But you have to put it in context. Can you imagine living on the Isle of Wight and GB, France and Ireland saying you have no right to exist and they want to nuke you??? I think you'd maybe go a little bit overboard defending yourself occasionally.

2. Do we actually have treason laws any more? I've an idea they were repealed by the Blair government, though I may be wrong.

3. It's a lot quicker than typing it out - and I am supposed to be working!

• Like Like x 2
  4. It's a lot quicker than typing it out - and I am supposed to be working!
    I think you're right.

5. why do you place such importance on Israel being where it is when clearly they shouldnt be there? you say they have made gold out of the sand while the arabs did nothing with it but what does this matter? if your grandad owned a black shadow and left it to rot in a shed till he died (as is his choice) would it be cool if i helped myself because i made a nice job of fixing it up? or would you to this day upon seeing me ride past your house want it back as it is your birthright?

6. Why do you say they should not be there?

They have as much right to be there as any other of the semitic tribes. They have just returned home. They never left Palestine, but were driven into exile in large numbers by the Romans in the second century. Jerusalem has had a majority Jewish population since the mid-1800s.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. The "feck knows " bit was straightforward thanks, it was the idea that scrutiny, ridicule, harassment etc might change someone from being a kind and gentle man to someone who would saw off the head of a charity worker as a premeditated act that I struggle with. Building bridges ? I`m all for communities getting along but coming up with excuses for the inexcusable ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. sorry dude, bit grumpy around the time i posted that.

9. My point was that some of these UK born radicalised young muslims CLAIM our foreign policy is one of there motivations for joining these groups.While I don't agree with there views I can see double standards myself.Another point I was trying to make is not that we should be supporting any shia savages or any other savages for that matter but that we have to treat all factions the same for war crimes including our allies friends like Israel.

So I guess all the the MP's in that link were talking out there arse as usual on the subject of Israel commiting war crimes such as bombing clearly marked UN schools sheltering civilians.Yet we don't wave a big stick at them.

10. It does not matter how criminals defend their heinous actions. The Yorkshire Ripper claimed to have heard voices telling him to hack women to death but the jury did not believe him. Hitler claimed to be acting for the good of the human race.

These young men are either very suggestible or psychopaths. I refuse to believe that anyone can be so angered by a state's foreign policy that they can lose their humanity to the extent that that want to hack off a stranger's head. There is something else going on. I can't imagine any circumstances in which I would do that – even to someone who nicked my Ducati!

The Israeli bombing of schools was accidental and they apologised for it, whereas Hamas boasts that it targets Israeli children.

And you can't get away from the fact that if the Muslim Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.

If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel.

#110 Speed_Triple, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  11. This is nonsense on stilts. Everybody has ancestors who lived somewhere or other millennia ago. Mine probably lived somewhere in the forests of Saxony. That gives nobody any right whatever to attack and conquer the territory which their distant ancestors supposedly lived in many, many centuries previously. The claim about "returning home" is a feeble and transparent deceit.

The fact is the Israelis turned up in the mid-20th century and gained control of Palestine by force and fraud. Like the crusaders of 1099 before them, they killed, imprisoned, drove into exile, or subjugated the whole population. Robbers and thieves are always in favour of being left peacefully to enjoy their ill-gotten gains unchallenged, whilst reserving the right to attack anyone they please at any time.

Israel clearly has no long term future. One might speculate how long it will last. 20 years? Maybe 50? Perhaps it will collapse suddenly and be swept away. Hard to say, but it certainly won't last as long as the crusader states 150 years.

12. Mmmm, Saxony sounds nice, I need to attack and claim Copenhagen as a former Norse. I think I agree with Speedy T on this one :D

13. More to the point, you can't get away from the fact that the Palestinians have been forced to fight a desperate existential struggle to regain their homes and their nation for over 60 years, which they are perfectly entitled to do.

And that if the Israelis abandoned their forcible military occupation of lands which are not theirs, there would be no more violence.

14. Would the true zionist please step forward....

• Like Like x 1
  15. You may be thinking of the Crime and Disorder Act 1998, section 36:

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1998/37/section/36

No, it did not abolish the crime of treason, but it did abolish the death penalty for it, and it amends or abolishes various obsolete statutes.

16. A person can still be tried for treason then?

17. Lets hope you don't get a job with one of the anti radicalisation groups or we will really be in trouble.

They go for many reasons but if they state foreign policy was one you cant just rubbish it.How about taking that info on board and getting in there before they get radicalised and showing them how our foreign policy is fair (anti radicalisation grp maybe) instead of leaving it to all these bullshit ISIS videos.

From what ive seen on the news and read some seem to go to fight Assad only to find they are fighting rival factions,some go for adventure or rebellion and some are indeed radical terrorists in the making but not all.Hense many want to come back now on discovering the reality.Maybe finding the going a bit tough for them also after a few months living on rations fighting in the field.

Think the news said 600 went and 300 have come back already.

Also does anyone know why the recent appeal for coalition help by Libya to help fight IS fell on deaf ears unlike when Iraq asked for the same thing.Surely we should be fighting IS on all fronts if we want to eradicate them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Yes. But the main actions which would constitute High Treason are killing the King/Queen, or attempting to kill the King/Queen, or senior members of the royal family, or (possibly) seeking to overthrow the United Kingdom by force.

Travelling to a distant land unconnected to the UK and murdering people there could scarcely amount to treason. Words like "treason" tend to be tossed around carelessly in the Daily Mail and similar organs of the gutter press as a term of abuse, without regard to what it means.

19. Thats kinda what i was trying to say.. cept for the bit about Israel not lasting as i cant see a situation where the rest of the world including alot of arab states would let this happen. unless ofcourse Iran do get nukes and carry out their threat.

20. I thought treason was an act of trying to or aiding in the overthrow of the existing rulers of a state being it a monarchy or government.. and would have thought that traveling to a region to assist a faction whose express intentions and end game is to impose their ideology globally would constitute such an offence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information