1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jimmy Saville

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Nothingbettertodo, Oct 1, 2012.

1. are the priest and two kids tag teamin'?

2. Does Jeanette Krankie have a twin?

3. fan dabby dozy

4. This morning on BBC News the head of the Association of Chief Police Officers said that the failures in this case were because over the years they had failed to "join up the dots". What the f*ck does that mean and is it supposed to make the victims feel better?!!!:rolleyes:

Perhaps he should take them back to basics and start again from 'colouring-in'!!:mad:

• Like Like x 1
  5. another reason to refuse the BBC TV Tax....(if any were needed)

6. Simples innit?

It's either the BBC tax, or your programmes interrupted every 10 mins with 10 mins of dire advertising.

In fact, ITV has become unwatchable live. It's more like ad shows interrupted periodically with some weird shit which has nothing to do with selling you anything.

TV licence cheap at the price.

7. PMSL

RIP Dude

#247 Imola, Mar 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
  8. Is that John Cooper Clarke?

9. No Idea, 470four posted it up :smile: see above ^^^^ bloody funny though.

10. BBC makes over £5bn a year, some from the tv licensing racket, some from its sales of tv and radio broadcasts, some from its merchandise (DVD's, books etc)..
    contrary to popular myth, they have no detector vans or legal powers of prosecution..capita, the revenue collection dept of the BBC have no legal powers of any kind whatsoever. the TV license is NOT law, they use the communications act to try and intimidate people into paying.
    Its a private enterprise, into which the public are conned and intimidated into paying...theft in other words. the public receive no payback from the corporations enormous profits...they employ crooks and paedophiles.
    You do not have to answer ANY questions from a tv license goon, or let them into your property. they cannot enter your property under an circumstances without your permisssion. they have been known to fit people up (for instance by sticking their fingers in a disused aerial socket and thus the body becomes an aerial)...
    i paid once, got fined 2 days following the purchase of a tv..ive never bought one since...i dont have the need for a licence and i dont enter into any correspondence..im due a visit soon so i'll record it and upload onto youtube for your pleasure....since treating them with contempt, ive never had any trouble from them...

you tube is an informative and hilarious source of entertainment for those wishing to learn how to deal with tv licensing goons.

11. Couldn't agree more Glid. Even the BBC are getting annoying with their in-house adverts for themselves. And what the f*ck is all this stuff they do about "next time on the show" followed by showing clips of the entire plot thus spoiling next weeks episode. Are we so dumb and lacking in attention span that they have to treat us this way?.

Thank god for BBC4:upyeah:

12. DLT been re arrested ....

Every time I read this post title I keep thinking it days "Jimmy Somerville " don't know why ...

13. One of the heads of a care home much frequented by Jimmy Savile said if the police had told them he was such a raging paedophile at the time they'd have been less likely to let him in so often to fuck their kids.

• Like Like x 2
  14. and whenever i hear Jimmy Sommerville, i think, 'Jimmy Bummerville', which then leads me to conclude with, 'Andy Bell-end'...

15. Jimmy Saville promiscuous ?

Apparently his charity running made him popular with young ladies ????
    He was overly promiscuous ... It says on the news .
    Beggers can't be choosers but my god I wouldn't for all the money in the world ..
    He made my skin crawl as a child .
    Good god what on earth ...
    I know he forced a lot of people which is vile .. And he should have had two bricks job.
    But willing women ???? Yuk not even for my dream bike ..

16. The man was a c##t.

Thread closed.

#256 El Toro, Jul 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Did he force or coerce thru statue (excepting anyone asleep n a bed in a hospital)? And regardless what anyone says, DJs at that time were like rock stars and girls, or boys, were queing up for a special cuddle. Wait til Justin Beebop tunrs 60, they'll be linedup around the block

18. Yuk ..... He was a horrible creepy man even before it all came out...
    it was on the news and I thought yuk .
    What the hell did Maggie Thatcher see in him or Royalty ( not that I care for either)
    I just recall as a child he made my fleash crawl.

19. Justin will be dead before long as some one will deck the scroat and break his scrawny neck.
    He's a vile cretin

20. Threads merged :frown: - don't want to use the normal smiley on this one

Do Not Sell My Personal Information