1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jobless - Should We Have A Whip-round?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by wroughtironron, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Slimy bastid....its types like him that have ruined business in this country...........and he hasn't got the balls to stand stay there and argue or justify his position!

and he cant speak for himself..who is that in the background poking him.....very weak!

#2 andyb, Nov 7, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  2. In 6/9 month he shall slip into another high paying role.

If you have time, look into the scam that is “Remuneration committees”. Non Exec positions for which these nice chaps don't get paid and decide what pay top execs should get within a company. They do it all from the kindness of their own heart.

BUT a lot of the time the people on your committee are the people for which you decide salary for , as you in turn sit on their committee. One hand washes the other …nice earner..you look after me I look after you.

3. Greed and stupidity rules the waves these days:rolleyes:

4. Wish I was as stupid as him with £75m in the bank

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Didn't the windfall in profits come from he help to buy scheme too, which was not in place before his bonus mechanism was agreed?

Right place, right time.

Still no Philip Green tho ;)

6. Why beat on him? The board and shareholders agreed a scheme that rewarded him with no cap. He delivered , if take the money too! Fuck me who turns down cash because the company fucked up hes not robbing the poor

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  7. I don't think his fellow board members would allow him to rob them either, so it's got to go down the scale to the bottom in the end ?

8. Shareholders got less dividend or the cash reserves are a bit lower. Wouldn’t affect anyone else.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Great gig if you can get it

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Speciale, Corse or r sir?
    I’ll take all 3.

• Like Like x 1
  11. here, let me help you shove them up...

• Like Like x 1
  12. all on his own ..well done him! maybe he will learn to do interviews all on his own next!

• Like Like x 2
  13. I’d rather clowns like this earn big money running big corps that employ lots of people and provide profits to pension funds than some no-Mark footballer who has little interest in anything bar themselves, work 3 hrs a day and feel entitled to everything.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. His bonus was based on share prices, when the bonus was agreed the shares were $4.00(sterling) each, but now trading at $24, also the shareholders have been very well looked after with huge dividend payouts, you cannot put the blame on him, everyone else in the company has benefitted very nicely because of him. Put Jeremy Corbyn in place and the company would sink quicker than the Titanic.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. To be fair he has delivered. A footballer gets paid a ridiculous amount for just showing up and losing!

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. i would imagine all the brickies, plumbers, and chippys at persimmon get paid really well too...:rolleyes:

17. WTF has he delivered?

Apart from a hefty wadge of dosh for himself, that is.

Because their housebuilding ability is one of the shittiest in the UK, if not the worst.

To think they took over Ideal Homes, which had quite a good reputation for decent design and construction (and they were run by accountants at Trafalgar House).

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Profit. Which drives share value. Which is all he had to deliver :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information