1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joke Page

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rudolph Hart, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seamus and Paddy have been mates for years, as they were from different religions, they never mentioned the subject.

One day Paddy had a big lottery win, so he and Seamus had a few drinks to celebrate.

"'What are you going to do with the money mate?

''I'm gonna put in a big stained glass window in our church down the road.'' says Paddy

''Let's have a few more drinks and we'll go down and put the whole fuckin lot in" says Seamus

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. JOB VACANCY.

Human Cannonball required.

Must be prepared to travel.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. A man was savagely attacked today at the Teddy Bear's picnic.

His condition is said to be improving, but he's not out of the woods yet.

• Funny Funny x 4
  4. What do you get if you cross a Hells Angel with a Jehovahs Witness? Someone who knocks on your door and tells you to fuck off

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. My mate walked into the pub last night with a massive black eye.

"How did you get that?" I asked.

He replied. "I was banging my neighbours wife over her kitchen table when we heard the front door open. She said 'It's my husband, quick use the back door!'....... Thinking about it I should have run, but you don't get offers like that every day?"

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. A mate of mine got a job as a human cannonball but he got fired

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  7. There's a great offer on eBay:

If you buy a collection of sheet music by Adam and the Ants, they will throw in a free stand and deliver.

• Funny Funny x 4
  8. My misses says I'm immature and need to grow up!! I was that shocked I nearly fell out the shopping trolley.

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. I was fixing my mate's car & he asked me to put a spoiler on the back of it.

So I sprayed on the boot: 'Bruce Willis is a ghost in The Sixth Sense'.

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. A son from a poor family wins three million pounds on the lottery, so he goes home and gives his dad five hundred quid.

The old man looks at the cash and says, "thanks, son, this money will mean a lot to me. We"ve never had much in this family, we"ve always been poor. Do you know, I couldn't even afford to marry your mother."

""What!" exclaims the son, "you mean I"m.......well.......a bastard?"

" Yep," replies his dad, "and a fucking tight one, too."

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Brilliant :)

12. My mate said his wife insists on having sex doggy style.

It's just regular sex really, but he has to give her a treat afterwards.

• Like Like x 2

13. We always do it Doggy style

I sit up and beg, she rolls over and plays dead

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I drank 2 bottles of Tippex last night.

Woke up with a massive correction this morning.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. I've heard that Frank Ifield is doing a collaboration with Johnny Rotten? "I remember you - you fuckin wanker!"

• Like Like x 2
  16. "Why do you have lipstick on your shirt??" Yelled my wife.

"Because I wiped my dick on it." Was probably not the best quick response I could have given.

• Funny Funny x 4
  17. Back on July 9th, a group of "HELLS ANGELS, South Carolina Chapter" bikers were riding east on Highway 378 when they saw a girl about to jump off the Pee Dee River Bridge. So they stopped.

George, their leader, a big burly man of 53, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the State Trooper who was trying to talk her down off the railing, and says,
    "Hey Baby . . . whatcha doin' up there on that railin'?"

She says tearfully, "I'm going to commit suicide!!"

While he didn't want to appear "sensitive," George also didn't want to miss this "be-a-legend" opportunity either so he asked . . . "Well, before you jump, Honey-Babe . . .
    why don't you give ol' George here your best last kiss?"

So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that . . .
    and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another even better one.

After they breathlessly finished, George gets a big thumbs-up approval from his biker-buddies, the onlookers, and even the State Trooper, and then says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had! That's a real talent you're wasting there, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."

It's still unclear whether she jumped or was pushed.

• Funny Funny x 3
  18. After slow-cooking it carefully over a naked flame, I served a female deer with garden herbs at a family dinner.

Although announcing it as 'Spit-roasted Dill-Doe' may have been rather unwise...

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. £198M for Neymar!

To put it into context, that's the equivalent of taking a family of 5 to Center Parcs for a week during school holidays.

• Funny Funny x 3
  20. A bottle has appeared in the bathroom & on the label it says: 'Proven to treat gingivitis'.

Dunno what the wife was thinking of, none of us have red hair...

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information