1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joke Page

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rudolph Hart, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. According to "Psychology Today" magazine, women spend 12,000 hours of their lives crying.

Whereas blokes spend exactly the same amount of time not knowing what the fuck they've done wrong.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. My mate bought a 2nd hand blow-up doll.

He says he prefers a woman with experience..

• Like Like x 1
  3. BREAKING NEWS..........
    The inventor of the anagram has died!
    May he "Erect a penis!"

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. My mate and I started a business making figurines from classic horror films.

He usually makes the models but we just had a huge order for 20,000 Draculas to be delivered on a very short lead time.
    So now I'm having to make every second count..

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. I am absolutely gutted, spent 3 hours carefully removing the shell from my racing Snail to make him lighter and therefore faster, but unfortunately it has made him Sluggish.

#6905 NZDave, Sep 9, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 5
  6. Q. What does an Essex girl say after sex?

A. Are you all in the same football team?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Have you ever noticed how many Formula One drivers share their names with Scottish towns?<br />
    <br />
    Lewis Hamilton<br />
    Stirling Moss<br />
    Eddie Irvine<br />
    Ayr Town Centre

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. A recent study suggests women have cleaner minds than men.

Probably because they keep changing them every 10 seconds or so.

9. WARNING TO DRIVERS

I just filled the car up with petrol and didn't notice i'd spilled some on my sleeve.

Going down the M606, I lit a fag and my sleeve burst into flames, so I opened the window and stuck my arm out to try and blow out the flames.

Next thing I know is some coppers stopped me and charged me for having a fire arm without a licence.....

• Like Like x 1
  10. A homeless guy in town asked me if I had 50p for a sandwich.

I said, "Show me the sandwich first."

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. I asked my Binmen today if the Council gave them any training....
    Apparently all staff were told they must just pick it up as they go along...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. My mate has formed a band and they have called themselves ‘The Prevention’.

They’re hoping people will say they are better than the cure.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I was on a date the other night and this girl says to me “You can tell a lot about a man’s sexual desires by his pet. Do you have a pet?”

“Yep” I replied “a dog”

“Oooo! You like doggie style” she replied. “What kind of dog?”

“A cocker-poo”

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. My rich mate says he thinking of sacking his one-armed butler:

He says he can take it, but he can't dish it out..

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. The day after his wife disappeared in a kayaking accident, an Irishman answered his door to find two grim-faced constables.

"We're sorry, Mr. O'Flynn, but we have some information about your dear wife, Maureen," said one of the officers.

"Tell me! Did you find her?" O'Flynn asked.

The constables looked at each other and one said, "We have some bad news, some good news, and some really great news. Which would you like to hear first?"

Fearing the worst, Patrick said, "Give me the bad news first."

The constable said, "I'm really sorry to tell you, sir, but early this morning we found your poor wife's body in the bay."

"Lord sufferin' Jesus and Holy Mother of God!" exclaimed O'Flynn. Swallowing hard, he then asked, "What could possibly be the good news

The constable continued, "When we pulled the late, departed poor Maureen up, she had 12 of the best-looking Atlantic lobsters that you have ever seen clinging to her. Haven't seen lobsters like that since the 1960's, and we feel you are entitled to a share in the catch."

Stunned, O' Flynn demanded, "Glory be to God, if that's the good news, then what's the really great news?"

The constable replied, "We're gonna pull her up again tomorrow."

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. I like to play chess with bald men in the park.

Although it's hard to find 32 of them.

17. "You'll be fine," the doctor said after finishing the young woman's surgery.
    "But", she asked, "how long will it be before I am able to have a normal sex life again doctor?”
    The surgeon seemed to pause and his face reddened as a small tear ran down his cheek.
    The girl was alarmed. "What's the matter doctor? I will be all right, won't I?"
    He replied, "Yes, you'll be fine. It's just that no one has ever asked me that after having their tonsils out."

• Funny Funny x 3
  18. The wife said I really should see things from her point of view for a change.

So I just took a look out of the kitchen window....

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Bono and The Edge walk into a bar,barman says “ Oh God, not U2 again!”

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. My mate plays for a football team called 'The Musketeers'. They have started the season well with 3 wins and a draw:

All 4-1 and one 4 all.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information