1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joke Page

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rudolph Hart, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A young man moved into a new apartment by himself, and went to the lobby to put his name on his mailbox. While there, an attractive young lady came out of the apartment next to the mailboxes, wearing a robe.

The boy smiled at the young woman, and she started a conversation with him.

As they talked, her robe slipped open, and it was obvious that she had nothing else on.

The poor kid broke into a sweat trying to maintain eye contact. After a few minutes, she placed her hand on his arm and said,

"Let’s go to my apartment, I hear someone coming".

He followed her into her apartment; she closed the door and leaned against it, allowing her robe to fall off completely.

Now nude, she purred at him, "What would you say is my best feature"?

Flustered and embarrassed, he finally squeaked, "It’s got to be your ears".

Astounded, and a little hurt she asked, "My ears? Look at these breasts, they are full and 100% natural, I work out every day, my butt is firm and solid, look at my skin - no blemishes anywhere. How can you think that the best part of my body is my ears"?

Clearing his throat, he stammered, "Outside, when you said you heard someone coming?

That was me".

• Funny Funny x 8
  2. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. My mate claimed that slicing a potato and rubbing it on your windscreen would prevent frost on the screen on cold mornings.

This morning he called to say he had a chip on his windscreen..

• Like Like x 2
  4. Three logicians walk into a bar. The barman asks, "Do all three of you want beers?"
    First logician: "I don't know".
    Second logician: "I don't know."
    Third logician: "Yes we do".

• Like Like x 2
  5. The owner of our local chippie asked me, "Would you like anything extra on your chips?"

I replied, "Does it cost anything?"

He answered, "Ten pence."

So I said, "Ok. I'll have four saveloys and a steak pie."

#7305 Rudolph Hart, Feb 1, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

6. Reminds me of the time Egon Ronay gave his shortest restaurant review ever, after trying just the Choufleur Fromage Gratin and Oeufs Benedict:

"Super cauliflower cheese but eggs were quite atrocious".

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I used to work in a laboratory, and I proved to them that animal testing doesn't work:

The animals got all nervous and gave silly answers..

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. If the stork is the bird of birth.

The swallow must be the bird of birth control...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. You never hear about New chestnuts

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. My mate knew a girl called Bill
    Who f*cked a grenade for a thrill
    They found her vagina in North Carolina
    And bits of her tits in Brazil

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. All this fuss about Liam Neeson.

Every Friday, I say how ‘I could murder an Indian.'.......

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. My mate says sneezing is a lot like having sex with his wife.

He can't do either with his eyes open..

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Whilst in Russia the other week I hired a Uber................... the drivers name was Pikup Andropov..

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Q. What do you call a man with cat scratches all over his hands and face?

A. Claude.

• Like Like x 1
  16. SWMBO told me she hoped I had something special planned for Valentine's Day. I said "I'm working on it." and she smiled. Which was weird as I thought she would be upset that I'm having to work on Valentine's Day.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  17. Quasimodo walks into Burtons and he says to the salesman, “Have you got a suit to fit me?”

The salesman replies, “Well if we have someone is gonna get the fucking sack!!”

• Funny Funny x 4
  18. An Australian goes on a safari in Africa, taking his pet dingo along for company.

One day, the dingo starts chasing butterflies and before long discovers that he is lost. Wandering about, he notices a leopard heading rapidly in his direction with the obvious intention of having lunch. The dingo thinks, "Geez, I'm in deep trouble now!"

Then he noticed some bones on the ground close by, and immediately settles down to chew on the bones with his back to the approaching cat.

Just as the leopard is about to leap, the dingo exclaims proudly, "Bugger me dead, that was one delicious leopard. I wonder if there are any more around here?"

Hearing this, the leopard halts his attack in mid stride, as a look of terror comes over him, and slinks away into the trees. "Whew," says the leopard. "That was close. That dingo nearly had me."

Meanwhile, a monkey had been watching the whole scene from a nearby tree. He figures he can put this knowledge to good use and trade it for protection from the leopard. So, off he goes. But the dingo sees him heading after the leopard with great speed, and figures that something must be up. The monkey soon catches up with the leopard, spills the beans and strikes a deal for himself with the leopard. The leopard is furious at being made a fool of and says, "Here monkey, hop on my back and see what's going to happen to that conniving Aussie dingo."

The dingo sees the leopard coming with the monkey on his back, and thinks, "Oh Oh, what am I going to do now?" But instead of running, the dog sits down with his back to his attackers, pretending he hasn't seen them yet. Just when they get close enough to hear, the dingo says, "Where the bloody hell is that monkey? I sent him off half an hour ago to bring me another leopard."

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Q. Why was the mermaid wearing sea shells?

A. Because her boobs were too big for 'B' shells..

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information