1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joke Page

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rudolph Hart, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My wife thinks I'm a cheapskate, but I thought the kids all enjoyed their trip to see the animals at Pets at Home.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. My mate said his wife told him she would like a facial for her birthday, and that made him laugh out loud with joy.

When I asked why, he said:
    “She usually only lets me come on her tits.”

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. “Have you been sleeping by an open window, like I told you?” The doctor asked his patient.

“Yes, just like you said Doc.”

“And is the bronchitis gone now?”

“Not yet, so far the only things gone are my laptop and mobile phone.”

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. I told my wife I was feeling horny the other day.

'Well, we can soon sort that out' she said with a wink, and slowly undressed.

She was right. I stopped feeling horny immediately.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. “Candidates in the Tory leadership contest can admit to as much drug taking as they like.” Said the party chairman.

“Just as long as nobody says anything about running through fields of feckin’ wheat!!”

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. A blind guy sits down at a table outside a restaurant and says to the waiter, "I'm sorry, but I’m blind and can't read the menu.
    So just bring me a dirty fork, I'll smell it, and order from there."

The waiter picks up a greasy fork, and hands it to the blind guy. The blind guy puts the fork to his nose, breathes deep, and says, "Ah, that's what I'll have bacon and cabbage."

The waiter can't believe it, and he goes and tells his wife, Joan, she's the chef.

The next day the blind guy walks in and the waiter says, "I'll get you a dirty fork." He gets a dirty fork, hands it to the blind guy.
    The blind guy smells it, and says, "That smells great. " I'll have the bowl of Irish stew today "

The waiter thinks the blind guy is bullshitting with him, so the next day when the blind guy walks in, he goes into the kitchen and says to his wife, "Joan, rub this fork on your crotch."

She does it, and then he goes out and hands it to the blind guy. The blind guy puts the fork to his nose, takes a deep whiff,
    and says,

"Are you kidding me? I had no idea that Joan worked here."

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Sent the wife a text on my way back from London.

Might have been better if I’d said, “I’m on the train.” Rather than, “I’m riding on a Virgin.”

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. A dog walked into a job centre & asked for a job.

"Wow, a talking dog." Said the man at the desk.

"With your talent I’m sure we can find you a gig in the circus."

"The circus?" Said the dog. "What does a circus want with a plumber?"

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. My lad asked me" What she had been doing for the last 20 years?.........Eating?"

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. 93BD566A-8952-4A0D-8CA8-CAAD53A327D3.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. I come from a very musical family:

Even the sewing machine was a singer..

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. “No lock on our toilet door-everyone developed a long leg, and we all were good singers” (the great Frank Carson)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Does a priest at a nuclear power plant say a critical mass??

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. The only cow in a small town in Northern Italy stopped giving milk. So the town folk found they could buy a cow in Sicily quite cheaply.

So, they brought the cow over from Sicily. It was absolutely wonderful. It produced lots of milk every day and everyone was happy.

They bought a bull to mate with the cow to get more cows, so they'd never have to worry about their milk supply again.

They put the bull in the pasture with the cow but whenever the bull tried to mount the cow, the cow would move away. No matter what approach the bull tried, the cow would move away from the bull, and he was never able to do the deed.

The people were very upset and decided to go to the local veterinarian, Dr Santucchi, who was very wise, to tell him what was happening, and to ask his advice.

"Whenever the bull tries to mount our cow, she moves away. If he approaches from the back, she moves forward. When he approaches her from the front, she backs off. If he attempts it from the one side, she walks away to the other side."

The veterinarian rubbed his chin thoughtfully and pondered this before asking, "Did you by chance, buy this cow in Sicily?"

The people were dumbfounded, since no one had ever mentioned that they had brought the cow over from Sicily. "You are truly a wise veterinarian," they said. "How did you know that we got the cow from Sicily?"

The Vet replied with a distant look in his eyes: "My wife is from Sicily."

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Didn't realise my wife must also be from Sicily....

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. I saw a man in a cape running along a street in Liverpool & thought I'd seen a superhero.

Turned out to be a scouser who hadn't paid for his haircut..

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information