1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joke Page

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rudolph Hart, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just found a £20 note outside the supermarket and I felt a little bit guilty as I picked it up, so because it’s Good Friday I thought to myself, “What would Jesus do?”.

So I turned it into wine...

• Like Like x 2
  2. I saw a microbiologist today.

He was much bigger than I expected.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. When my mate from East Sussex was a kid, he & his pals played football on the sand beneath Beachy Head.

They used jumpers for goal posts...

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Marvelous!

5. Q. What do you call a Chinese sound engineer?

A. Wan Too.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Our local TV weatherman has reacted angrily after being sacked for giving too many gloomy, frosty weather forecasts.

No more mist and ice guy.......

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Colgate have launched a new sensitive toothpaste:

It kills 99% of bacteria in your mouth, but it doesn't hurt their feelings..

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. 9CF8B468-9708-4CCE-B485-DDA950E3CAB1.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. There's a saying that ignorance is bliss.

Yet so many women never stop moaning about how unhappy they are...

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. I broke off my engagement with my first ever girlfriend because of her obsession with counting.........

I often wonder what she’s up to now…

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. My mate reckons he has made a smart phone for dogs:

It has collar ID...

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. A man who had had four kids by the wife now divorcing him over some petty argument during a dessert sampling competition was asked to comment outside the courthouse today. He said he didn’t want custody.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Our local farmer said that since marrying his gorgeous 18 year old bride he couldn't keep his hand off of her and this was causing him a major problem.

"What are you going to do?" I said.

He replied, "Well first I am going to divorce her. Then I will buy a combined harvester so I can sack all my hands."

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. A few years ago my mate Dave and his wife Julie used to work in the circus.

Whilst working at the circus they decided they’d like to adopt a child. However the social worker allocated to their application raised doubts about their suitability to adopt because of their circus life.

So firstly Dave and Julie showed them photos of their beautiful 50’ motorhome, which was equipped with a nursery.

The social worker was still doubtful about the education that the child would receive as they’d always be travelling but Dave replied "We understand your concerns and we've arranged for a full-time tutor who will teach the child all the usual subjects along with French, Mandarin and computer studies."

“I also have doubts about raising a child in a circus environment.” said the social worker

"Our nanny is an expert in pediatric welfare and diet." replied Dave

Finally the social worker was satisfied.

"What age child are you hoping to adopt?" asked the social worker

"Well” said Dave “It doesn't really matter, so long as they fit in the cannon."

• Funny Funny x 4
  15. Fender are to launch a new guitar commemorating all those musicians who have fallen off the stage whilst performing:

The Plastercaster should be in the shops next month...

• Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  16. My mate Dave got a taxi back from town yesterday and the driver asked him "Do you mind if I put on some music?"

"Not at all" said Dave

"Kiss alright?" said the taxi driver

"Let's start with the music and then see how we feel” replied Dave

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. Dogs don't do x-rays.

But cats can...

18. A successful lawyer buys a brand new Ferrari. He parks in front of his office, ready to show it off to his colleagues. As he gets out, a truck passes too close and completely tears the door off of the driver's side. The counselor immediately grabs his cell phone, dials 911, and within minutes a policeman pulls up to take a report.

Before the officer has a chance to ask any questions, the lawyer starts screaming hysterically. His Ferrari, which he had just picked up the day before, was now completely ruined and would never be the same, no matter what the body shop did to it.

When the lawyer finally winds down from his ranting and raving, the officer shakes his head in disgust.
    "I can't believe how materialistic you lawyers are," he said. "All you care about is money and your possessions."

The lawyer unleashes a stream of obscenities before the officer can calm him down.
    "Hear me out...see, you are so worried about your car, you didn't even notice that the accident took off your left arm."

"Oh my god!" screams the lawyer. "Where's my Rolex!"

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Q. What do you have when your mother-in-law is up to her neck in cement?

A. Not enough cement...

• Funny Funny x 3
  20. 3B0F0BBE-E783-4FB2-8F3D-CF46180B2C68.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information