1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joshua Or Ruiz To Win In Saudi Tonight?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Jez900ie, Dec 7, 2019.

?
  1. Joshua

55.6%
  2. Ruiz

44.4%
  1. Pfffft, more like....

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Fury or Wilder should be next?

I'm not so sure of Fury, on a good day he is very good but he hasn't looked really amazing for a fair while. Deontay has a killer punch, but doesn't always land it... I think Joshua has showed he can vary his game.

Either of the three could win on the right night, its too close to call for me.

Glad Joshua won.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Boring fight but he did the job he needed to do.

4. Still think AJ is super overrated

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I just voted for Joshua.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. It's funny that Ruiz had done no training by comparisson other than eating out more so was a stone heavier. To win on points when your opponent was even fatter and not as fit as the last fight makes me feel aj just hasn't got it and against a proper opponent, he will struggle and probably lose

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Many a Mexican has had decent feet and a cast iron jaw.

8. True. But at the level you really do need to close out the conditioning side of it.

9. Amazing though, isnt it, that the fella has a natural motor that meant he was still on hips feet and swimming ion the 12th round.

#29 bradders, Dec 9, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Looking forward to Deontay vs Fury in February. Gossip, rumor & deepstate say AJ will fight the winner in year from now.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information