1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XDiavel Judge Dredd Lawmaster Or The Ducarley Techno-cruiser

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by LeighAdams, Apr 8, 2019.

1. The Sith in me likes it even more now. :mad:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ohhhhh I see now, I need to move over to the dark side to appreciate the light :p

3. Have you been out on it? how did you find the foot pegs? I sat on one in Pro V Twins whilst the dude held it upright, felt really weird, I will have to test drive it but want to be closer to affording it first in case I fall in love and have to sell the kids to the white slave trade, wouldn't be my fault either

4. I did around 50 miles this morning, all road types. It took a wee bit of getting used to, the foot position but it's loads of fun. And, my spine and core will need some more exercising. It's a bit bumpy!!! But then again my Monster was too when I started. The swishing and swaying, slow cornering and massive grunt are all worth it. It feels like riding a Star Wars speeder bike (I imagine), so my inner Sith is even happier. Time to break out the Boba fett helmet for this afternoons ride.....

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information