1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 Just Bought A 1299s

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by bootsam, May 11, 2017.

1. You'll be glad to know my girlfriends work gave a practically brand new one away recently because they needed it moved from the office and didn't have a buyer. It's currently making my mates mum nice and warm and cosy in the Isle of Skye!

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  2. Great buy with the 1299S Bootsam ! You'll deffo not regret that.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Pick my 1299s up in morning was tempted last year for one but saved a bit more now it goes next to my r1m and monster 1200s
    Buzzing to get it

• Like Like x 3
  4. Alas i dont pick mine up for a week or so. I havent even seen it. Bought it sight unseen. Fron Snells. I trust them as theyre my fave dealer. Now to buy some kreiga straps. Just read @Dave desmo feature and wondered why he needs so much luggage. Its deffo not hair products. I use a us20 only and scum it. Just wash my pants etc in sink. Plus that seat would give me monkey butt just nipping to shop. So fair play.

• Like Like x 3
  5. You won't go wrong with Snell's. Good bunch :sunglasses:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. What he^^^ said :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Here she is ​

20170513_142454.jpg

20170513_142454.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  8. Such sexy bikes the 1299, they've really got it right.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Including the dustbin clutch cover?

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Don't be a hater mate.

The bike looks amazing.

Congrats!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Potatoes will potato :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Fair point..one should celebrate the positives in life. I will try harder to do so.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. That pic was my camping set-up for the IOM TT. Tent, mattress, sleeping bag, cooking stuff and clothes ranging from shorts and flip-flops to jumper and woolly hat ... you never can tell on the Island ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Looks good,congrats

• Like Like x 1
  15. Got out on my 1299 sunday brakes are in a different league to my r1m love this panigale

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Same as that Mary. After chasing one of those MoFo's around Aragon a few weeks ago and seeing the darkies left by his knackered tyre I was sorely tempted. Had a word with myself though. At least I can take the credit for actually riding the R :) And I don't have a missus anymore. She wasn't into bikes :)

• Like Like x 4
  17. My new 1299S has a full Ti Akro. Is it loud? Like louder than my 1198 with 70's? Also does the Ti run cooler? 1198 70's used to give me 3rd degree burns on right calf muscle until I started tucking a heat shield down my sock.

18. I pick mine up today. Pics to follow. Im so excited and I just can't hide it. Im about to lose control and I think I like it.

I'll be riding it like an old man, thruppeny bitting all the corners as I nervously get familiar with it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  19. I'll be riding it like an old man, thruppeny bitting all the corners as I nervously get familiar with it.[/QUOTE]
    when in Rome as they say.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information