1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 Just Bought A 1299s

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by bootsam, May 11, 2017.

1. Oh right, an AGA - not a 1299S... ;)

2. holy batshit she's quick, thought the 11 was nippy but this rips the arse out of it. Plus the quick shifter is addictive. the pop it makes.

IMG_1993.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  3. Have you tried second gear yet?

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Run in for you already then...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. 1,700m on clock. Barely molested. Previous keeper looked after her well until her true love arrived to sweep her off her corsas.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Too much bike for'em...

7. too much for me really, but I accept the challenge

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I rarely useor need max power with my 999, never mind one of those beasties...

9. i bought it for easy mode really as my 11 with the CJ map and 70's just wanted to rip your face off 24/7. Great fun, but sometimes you just wanna relax. The 11 only ever wanted to scream maniacally and stick its fingers up to the world.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Gone for the sanitised Teutonic Corporate "Ducati style" Sell Out bike then?

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. So wish I had your exhaust.
    Enjoy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Go down 1 tooth on the front sprocket, makes a massive difference and makes the bike so much easier to pull away from junctions. ;)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. The way they pull in third is outrageous !

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. To be honest in most gears

• Useful Useful x 1
  15. Personaly I found mine massively over geared, they struggle to pull 6th gear below 60mph. Best mod i've done to mine yet.

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. Big shout out to the guys at WM Snell. Bryan, Nick & Dave. Top drawer service from a top drawer dealership. Ive never had so much as a mild grumble about Snells. Best dealership imho. Im sure there are others too but my experience with them has always been fantastic. From services, parts, advise and just chat. Plus the premises and facilities are great. Thanks guys if you are reading this. :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. thats why i love my 1198 :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Me too. The 1198 are hairy arsed bastards. I loved my 1198 and still do. Be a shame to sell her but I need to. Shes been 100% reliable and can pull your arms out their sockets. One suspects she'll be slightly less hairy arsed now shes OEM, but still they are fantastic machines. 1098's are for girls. hehe...

Big torquey scarey bastard that shall be my memory of her. :)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information