1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

959 Just Had This Delivered...

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by bettes, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Well that's one way of de-catting it I suppose:astonished:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. I didn't know there was another way?

3. New exhaust system ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Too over priced for very little gain pal unless you are racing like diamonds pretty to look but that's it :upyeah:

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Ok, it just seemed severe surgery on the exhaust but I understand where you’re coming from and no offence was meant on my part :upyeah:

6. Agree about the cost re aftermarket Termi’s or Akra’s. Even second hand the prices can be salty:scream:

7. None taken its good to talk that's how we all learn good or bad I love to have a go at things I've built myself 3 x 350 Hybrids, the exhaust I've taken apart was a £55 dona example off ebay I've still got my mint original one :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. It was actually the original one I was concerned about, thinking ‘what if he ever wants to sell it?’ Glad to read you still have that and it was another you did the job on :upyeah:

9. Looks great, just enjoy it

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Congratulations.. and all is good in the world again!!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Cheers, Pete! :upyeah:

12. Like I said earlier, I’m not going to spend big on this one but..
    A couple of things which I wanted to change. A DP comfort seat, the DP rear indicators with the DP tail tidy (already on the bike when I bought it) and the DP reverse quickshifter.
    Just placed an order for this SBK Performance exhaust and de cat. Should be here in a couple of weeks and I reckon that’s enough for now.
    DDA4264D-A265-4F8D-847C-663688FC5966.png 2F767CF0-7917-4C03-9FB4-A406B6D636D3.png FE8A8DE0-4587-4C7C-B7C6-EBE55FD673F8.png

I’ll post a photo when done.

• Like Like x 7
  13. Yeah that's better

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Like it a lot. Just another swinger and off you go :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. No big money on this one mate! :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Very nice indeed m8 bet that sounds great I'm not far away now from my de-cat standard cans will post a pic and sound vid when done :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Just a bit worried it might be just too loud. I had a look at their YouTube videos but hard to tell off them. Every time he twisted the throttle, the camera shock so can only be a good thing. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Lol never too loud I remember when in a cafe sitting near the window and some guy started up his TL1000R with Blue flame cans and the spoon in my coffe cup was rattling it was so funny... I believe mines gonna be loud too can't wait :cool:

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. I've just started my bike after the refit with no cats f.. K me its loud :eek: the Mrs came out from the other side of the house about 70 ft away and give me stick lol I love it vid to follow.... :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Went out for a few hours on mine this morning over to the Peak District and loved it but the bike was just too quiet. Can’t wait to get the de cat and end can fitted. :)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information