1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just Signed Up...

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Lizzyfan, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Hi,
    Just signed up as the Ducati Streetfighter V4 is on my list of bikes I'm looking at to buy next. Not had a test ride on one yet but will do that next week hopefully. Other bikes on my list are the 2020 Factory Tuono (test rode one of these a couple of weeks ago and really liked it) 2020 BMW S1000XR TE & KTM SDR

At the moment though i'm flicking between the Tuono & SF. Pro & Cons on both so will take the next few weeks checking them out. I'd prob go for the SF V4 if I choose Ducati. £2,200 saved from the V4S will buy some nice aftermarket parts (but still £2,500 more expensive than the Tuono which is available for £15,000 with Akra can, link pipe & map)
    I think we are spoilt with the amount of stella bikes available to us.

Looking forward to reading real owners write ups/report, and have already seen a couple on here.

Cheers,

Ian C.

2. Welcome Mr. C :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome dude

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks for the welcome. I've just uploaded an avitar which gives a hint of the bike at the top of my liist - at the moment !!

• Like Like x 3
  5. Afternoon chap

• Like Like x 1
  6. Welcome on board.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Greetings Lizziefan!

I have to ask -are you a punkah wallah to Mrs Mountbatten- Windsor or an affecionado of the boys who will never be back in town again?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Welcome along

• Like Like x 1
  9. Welcome to the Forum Lizzie:upyeah:

44Teeth on YouTube just did a review of the V4 Streetfighter, if you can call 2 fellas sitting 2m apart on the lawn in their leathers and chatting for 20mins a review:confused:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Eh up mate. Trust you are well. Welcome to the Forum. Plenty going on here and although I'm not running the Duc on track this year I've still got the road bike so up for a blast as soon as you pull the trigger on the V4 ;)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Welcome

• Like Like x 1
  12. Welcome to the forum :):upyeah::heart:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hi Dave I'll let you know if I buy it. You can give me a lesson on how to ride it proper like !!

14. Just a long time Thin Lizzy fan I'm afraid

• Like Like x 1
  15. Welcome along, my FB feed Is littered with cheap PCP deals on the Aprilia? Maybe a new one is on the cards, it’s been a while?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Welcome Dude !

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Really nice bike, enjoyed the test ride and is what I'm looking for coming from the BMW S1000XR. I'm in the nice position of not wanting/needing the PCP thing.

18. Early Lizzy! Never got the chance to see this line up but saw them 6 times with various guitarists over the years.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Hey Lizzy you forgot my bin pics we like them it keeps me happy :)

Welcome into our mad house

• Like Like x 1
  20. Thanks for the warm welcome Bin pics ? You've lost me

Do Not Sell My Personal Information