1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just Signed Up...

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Lizzyfan, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Your rubbish/recycling any bin the more the merrier
    :)

2. Hi and welcome. V4 engine. Mmmmmmmmmm

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome dude

• Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome to the forum

6. Hi,

I understand where your coming from, I have the V4s on order, I went to see it in the flesh so to speak and I ordered it immediately, on paper it ticked all the boxes for me, I didnt ride it yet becouse of the Corona,, in some way it was an easy choice for me becouse I dont like KTMs and am not a fan of aprilias,,
    I narrowed my choice down to a R1 or streetfigter V4s

When I saw the street fighter, the dealer offered me race leavers and I said no I prefer the ones on the bike
    He offered me a comfortable seat i said no i prefer the one on the bike, same goes for mirrors exhaust and pretty much everything else, the only things

I would add is anti theft, panniers and heated grips, what am getting at is, standard bike is rally well-made I wouldn't change a thing not for few years anyway,,

I felt the V4S was so refine and I am comparing it to my own 2019 1250 GSA TE Exclusive.

I am test riding it at some point next week but my riding ability is average compared to some of race boys who tested it and they all said indirectly its the best ducati yet (handeling) they also felt it was too expensive..

Let me know what you decide to do

7. Welcome...You know the SF makes sense.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information