1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K5 Gixxer (anyone Near Cubo Moto In Huddersfield?)

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Dave, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Thanks for the kind offer but they are shut on Sundays.

• Like Like x 1
  2. So why did you include my quote? And if you were saying a K5 isn't far behind a new 2020 GSX-R1000, that's nonsense.

3. You commented that the thinking behind spending more than £4K on a K5 was a “mystery” to you (I explained that it will be a present for my brother - which means I’ll pay whatever I need to), and your comment made me reflect that the thinking behind buying new is a “mystery” to me. Everyone has opinions mate. You are welcome to volunteer it on my thread, but I don’t really care about yours. It appears from your bike history that you probably aren’t a long-term Ducatisti and just regularly buy what you consider the latest greatest sports bike on the market irrespective of marque. Each to their own.

#43 Dave, Sep 12, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
  4. Spending £6250 on a 15 year old, 19000 mile, mass produced Jap bike, that cost ££8k new is up to you 'mate'. Getting narky because someone that knows more about that model and wouldn't, is also up to you. Playing the Ducati card on a thread about a Suzuki is quite comical too.

5. Not quite sure you have the gist of this thread.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information